I need Pax driver for usb x-fi surround 5.1

Discussion in 'PAX Drivers' started by supertrip, Oct 29, 2009.

1. nofate

nofate New Member

Give up...i have no ideas what i should do now...Anw,thx for your help,bro...

2. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

np are you on a labtop by chance?

3. nofate

nofate New Member

Yep,i'm using laptop...if you have any ideas,pls let me know..:)

Thx bro

4. Robert McClelland

YA I'd might it will have wait to i'll get into my new home after Jan 4 week

5. supertrip

supertrip New Member

hellow mister robert wuzz up good news robert....the song sample i gave to u ...have a good apriciate in raver comunnity forum...... i make another drum and bass song and yea they like it too .... i had no chances to hit the song when using OEM driver original and beta... yea i try beta from OEM .....this sound look more weirdo ....yes it is sound seem like wet than your pax.....but then ......i roll back into Generic driver usb made by microsoft........rooll back and update back into beta driver......rooll back ....listen and go to update beta again.....hehehe u know wat generic driver usb microsoft sound better in my headphone than beta......i test it with same song composotition with same setup VST mastering.......there LOT GAP hahaha...from gain and detail.....thats preety confusing when i m goint to printing / rendering into files *.wav i still give big thumbs for generic usb microsoft driver about sound.......and your pax......i dont know how they setup the betas OEM.....sometimes each times driver come from OEM sound not same ....so i never know the REAL output can sound from the soundcard and how they tweak em........last time i making new song with beta driver and then i test em and listen the mixing with my realtek onboard BAM THE MIXING sound i create with beta became awfull......VST render get noise white and pink noize with betas OEM.....and some BUZZ.....i write in EMU pro forum but none of them can explaining betas oem and the soundcard..... so thats why i email u asking bout new update pax..... i returning the soundcard to the shop....to get claim new hardware or maybe they can refund the money......becuz sometimes i think theres must be some hardware failure in the product that i bought i still wait news from those shop and the company .....the shop have same product with diffrent sticker award logo than my previous box but they didnt want give it to me....they said wait new hardware from the local importir after i gave it the box card to the shop cheers :D

6. supertrip

supertrip New Member

with beta sometimes its look like there a leaking noize from well i dont know how to explain ....maybe the mic was not really turn off after turning or mute em or let it open without any device plugs or maybe the chipset interference like a shockwave goes into my headphone from the soundcard..... thats hurting my brain..... thats one reason i returning the product to the shop.....becuz i fell its not really safe than using realtek soundcard onboard......sometimes i think maybe they dont really like of wat i posting and complaining in that OEM forum and then they trying to terorizing me with the beta driver .....like a tone click while pausing and playing again in cyberlink etc hehehe....thats weird OEM forum card i ever know .....and to much advertise hahaha well okey see ya again robert.....im still waiting news / phone call from local importir...see wat happens next cheers

7. supertrip

supertrip New Member

Hello mr robert

I got new hardware usb replaced from the shop , new SERIAL NUMBER hardware hahahah....:duh::D

But only just the hardware , not the box packed , the box still the old one i bought and old SERIAL NUMBER hahahaha:duh::D

cheers

8. Robert McClelland

It would help if you used space words mate and hit enter ever new paragraph ;)

9. supertrip

supertrip New Member

Hellow. Ups sorry, i forgot to enter :). cheers

10. supertrip

supertrip New Member

Hellow Okey i try to writing again .

I use new oem driver now.

My opinion is each driver makes this soundcard sound not same when adjusting mixing with same song. I still having BSOD twice with newest OEM driver.

I have a little bit question about EAX, does this EAX really true 3D environment when making music?

I give u analogy is EAX is same like drawing in 3Dmax software ? So that mean any kinda multitrack software DAW when using soundcard with EAX it will be like in 3Dmax software / 3D environment?

Yes i read some in wikipedia bout EAX there cons about distortion and some pros. Last day i test beta oem and generic usb driver microsoft there lot gap quality. I think your pax have a dark sound (dark sound populer in dance music)but then in EAX 3D world not to clearly sounding.

MY opinion about newest oem driver give little more menu but im still found out wat it is. But as usuall i dont really surprised with some bug inside em :D:duh::w00t::eek:

I just hope this EAX is true inovation , becuz it will really changes my perspective to composing song.

:duh::w00t::duh:

I still need to figure it out how to get punchy beat kick with soundcard without getting distortion:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::x:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

cheers:D:w00t::lol::rolleyes::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

11. supertrip

supertrip New Member

Hellow one more things

IF this EAX really exist in this soundcard , so wat the limitation of this 3D environment , i mean does to simulate virtual 3D sound it will be depending how far the VST plugins handle it or The EAX it self is already ACT as A virtual 3D .

But if EAX is already act as 3D environment how do i know how big and how size and how far the environment is?

I mean in real world when u see the far point and nearest point of the room or the world globe.

But this EAX still misterious, becuz i dont know how big the room or how big the enviroment i standing in there?

And last my opinion the EAX will be useless if still need to turning on menu on console becuz turning on menu at console does not efecting when printing music into files data wav.:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::eek:

I think if EAX is real and PAX is dark sound and that mean i standing in the middle of the night at 3D environment heheheh:D:D:D

cheers:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

12. supertrip

supertrip New Member

Hellow

About new console well, i see none of logo DOLBY at all, since the oem they dont want gave DTS coder and bla bla bla bla royalty and bla bla bla.

So is that mean this card sounding like crapy AM radio or wat :duh::duh::duh::duh:???

Or it does sounding in Dolby with or without the console hehehe :drool::drool::sleep::sleep::sleep:

cheers