I paid for New Version

Discussion in 'Driver Cleaner.NET Support' started by dinny, Dec 2, 2009.

1. dinny

dinny New Member

Hi,
    I purchased Driver Cleaner on Mar 15 2008 11:11:57, it is so good that after I learned that there is a new version 3.4.2 I made a purchase for it just today, however, I got a link to download 3.4.0.0 that I have.

I filled in a Contact support but no reply.
    What is the situation please.

What is the platinum version please, I didn't see a reference to it anywhere.

Thanks
    dinny

2. Spike

Spike Driver Cleaner Maker

Hi,

the platinum version is an old version.

There is no need to purchase a new license for a newer version like that.

I also replied to your pm you send me.

3. dinny

dinny New Member

Spike,Yes I got your PM and thanks for it.
    As far As I am concerned, driver Heaven is exceedingly great value for money so I decided to pay for the new version because of that.

I can wait untill you get the new version fixed - no worries.

4. meathome1970

meathome1970 New Member

Hi sorry i purchased drive cleaner on 9/17/2009 version 3.4.0.0

The problem is today i purrchased Drive cleaner again for $9.99 to get the current version 3.4.2.1 and recieved a link for the version 3.4.0.0 which is where the problem is what do i need to do to fix. Canb some one please help me that would be very helpful. Thanks again.

5. Spike

3.4.0.0 is the latest version. 3.4.2.1 was removed because of problems. Like i said in the previous post it is not needed to buy a new license for the newer versions. The update will take some time, because at the moment i have no way to test windows 7 and hope to do that in the beginning of next year.

6. meathome1970

meathome1970 New Member

Thinks spike but my main concern is since i placed a new purchase on 12/27/2009 for the new version before i even knew about problems on your side or you removed it how can i get my money back i paid for the new version which i just got a new license i do not need that is my concern i have tried every thing to contact you folks with no avail i contacted paypal which is how i made current purchase with no help filed resolution and claim through them no avail tried calling the phone number provided on the driver net web site no avail. and emailing you all no avail any help would be approciated thinks again

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  7. Spike

Send an email to info at drivercleaner dot net, with the name and email address used to purchase and will forward that to the sales person, who will process the refund then.

8. meathome1970

meathome1970 New Member

Thanks for the info Spike i sent an email to this address sales@drivercleaner.net hope all works good and get my refund if not i will just not worry about ten dollars because i like your software a lot. Thanks again