I won a contest!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Geminiwave, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Geminiwave

Geminiwave I Have lovely Breasts

Yeah its amazing. I won a free cellphone, router, and a year of tmobile service for free. its crazy. I've never really won a contest before now. :)

the cellphone is crap. and the service comes nowhere near what I got with ATT, but its not too bad. With the tmobile @home service, it works perfectly at home. Its just going out and about like downtown where its not the greatest. Still, all-in-all I'm really happy with it.

2. mkk

mkk Well-Known Member

I know the feeling. it's great. :)

3. BWX

BWX get out and ride

I found YODA under a Pepsi cap and won 20 bucks in the late 90's in a StarWars contest. I thought that was pretty cool. Then I won an EVGA 7800GS ultra crazy insane OC SuperClock edition or something like that here on DH.. It was the fastest AGP card made at the time.. That was cool too. Then I won about 20 grand a few months ago.. well, I didn't win it, but I got a little of what I deserved after waiting forever in a legal thing. That was really cool..

Yup- winning stuff is cool, I concur.

4. Geminiwave

Geminiwave I Have lovely Breasts

I won a graphics card once from another website which I wont mention. It never came though. It was a pretty long process and I'm a bit sad it never happened personally.

but this was cool. I won the Tmobile @home contest. I like ATT wayyyyyy better, but ATT is obscenely expensive and in this case Tmobile is free. Its pretty sweet. I figured I'd get the bottom barrel rate plan but I got 2000 minutes, 5 numbers I can call for free, m2m, and then the Tmobile @home service which gives me free calls any time I'm near a wireless router. Its kinda sweet.

Still I wouldnt recommend it to most people. Service with tmobile in washington is very VERY spotty. In california I guess its great because they roam onto cingular\ATT but here they don't and its kinda horrible.

Still...free unlimited calling near any starbucks and there is just about LITERALLY a starbucks every half block in this city. hahaha

5. SFOSOK

SFOSOK 939 Goin Strong

Just too bad its T-mobile

6. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

Never one a damn thing....
    I will have a Red Bull in your honor...LOL

7. zaim

zaim Well-Known Member

i've won a 17" lcd monitor once.. sold it and bought crack

i joke :p .. but i did sell it..

8. GutterPunk

GutterPunk I = Greatest Dood

I entered that stupid contest! Lucky man

I won OCZ FlexLC Ram, a Wii from Wendy's frosty float contest, a $50 gift card to menards, and an ACDelco Cooler.