Innovation

Discussion in 'Heavenly Visions & Echoes' started by |2A|N, Apr 17, 2009.

1. |2A|N

|2A|N SE7EN57

Promote life through positive emotional aspects, not through every day mediation's. We often get mixed up by the things we idol the most in life,
    rather than focusing on the things we should be pursuing ourselves instead.

It's OK to idol ones accomplishments and achievement's,
    but make sure to set some of your own as well and to express these through your own ambitious visions not just through someone Else's,
    because from this you create your own individuality and accomplishments for others to learn from.

You may look at your life and say it's good, I have everything I could ask for so why change it. You can change your life to create a better life for someone Else's tomorrow, remember you are not just one person here alone, but rather one person of many people we share life with together.

I say this because we all share this world together and it takes all of us to make a positive impact on it no matter how big or how small it may be.
    Remember, you can create wellness through motivation, and through motivation you create innovation for the people around you in return as a gift.

We don't always need to buy objects for someone to create a gift with, look past the materials and seek out life's positive influences for the people around you as a gift instead.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood HH's curmudgeon

Right On!

3. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy New Member

Well said !!