Intel Graphics Media vga to tv help

Discussion in 'General Graphics Cards Discussion' started by Rain1522, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Rain1522

Rain1522 New Member

I have a inspiron b130 with the intel graphics media card in it. It only has a vga out on it. I want to be able to use my vga to rca adapter to plug into the tv , but it will not detect the tv when connected. I was wondering if anyone could help or let me know if this is possible through updates or settings. Thank in advance

2. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX New Member

Certain cards have a force detection settings. I would connect everything up and try and get it to work. It's possible you have to enable the secondary monitor in the driver settings..remember as far as the driver goes it's a second monitor NOT a TV

3. pwalia

pwalia New Member

Same problem

Can u tell me if u were able to connect B130 to TV ? I also have the same laptop and want to connect to an SDTV 27".

thanks

4. GutterPunk

GutterPunk I = Greatest Dood

Most likely you will have to enable the second monitor (tv in this case) int he drivers. If it is an ATI card, it will be in the control panel, if it is an Intel extreme gfx it will be in the advanced options somewhere (i forgot) but I know i just set one up on a newer dell.