Interested in purchasing .. but ..

Discussion in 'Driver Cleaner.NET Support' started by mlenser, Aug 31, 2009.

1. mlenser

mlenser New Member

Could you please answer a few questions about the program before I commit to buy.
    Does Driver Cleaner scan my OS for all recognized unused/old drivers then give me a list of the ones it ca clean or not?
    From the screen shots I've seen it appears I must choose which drivers it should scan for individually? To be honest I'm not really sure I would remember all of them.

2. mlenser

mlenser New Member

I'll probably get flamed for this but the reason I'm interested in Driver Cleaner is because I've upgraded my pc with a new CPU/MB/RAM and allowed XP SP3 to find all the new hardware.
    Before you all tell me its a bad thing to do - I know and I'm willing to do a re-install if/when required. I've done this previously without major problems.
    Its worked again marvelously and the current system is stable so the clean is not NEEDED as such but I can see that it might benefit anyway as there has to be unused/old drivers installed.

3. Spike

Spike Driver Cleaner Maker

Hi,

in Driver Cleaner you need to select the driver to scan, so it doesn't scan the whole system for every driver. But after the scan you can select what to remove.

Normally you first uninstall the driver and then use Driver Cleaner to remove the remainings.