Interesting 9/11 documentary

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by bannerad, Aug 2, 2004.

1. cManBlues

cManBlues New Member

As you can see here, the wall of the pentagon collapsed later... in the beginning there was just this small hole in the wall... i can not imagine how a plane (with or without folded back wings) could fit into that. and also all trees and streetlamps are still standing where the are. no one is damaged!

[​IMG]

another interesting thing: look at the cnn video of the security cam of the pentagon... it goes from second 19 to second 23... the only thing that is interesting is, that the second where "something" actually hit the pentagon, second 20, is missing! it goes from 19 directly to 21...
    http://www.cnn.com/video/us/2002/03/07/jm.pent.photos.cnn.med.exclude.html

Chris

2. bannerad

bannerad Banned

A perfectly plausible possibility, but there's no evidence to support it. If the fuselage hit the ground, where are the marks of its impact and how'd it hit the upper levels of the Pentagon?

3. The_Neon_Cowboy

The_Neon_Cowboy Well-Known Member

not really asume the wings simply folded back... make a paper plane some time.... Also I've seen a simular dawings but a diffrent angles from the center and from the left :rolleyes: make up your mind people lol

Also remember the "pull" of the plane.. what pulls the plane through the air the massive engines.. when the plane stopped the engines shurely kept going fo a few moment wich would and could of done verry odd things with the wings them selfs

4. The_Neon_Cowboy

The_Neon_Cowboy Well-Known Member

useing the same diagram and eacxt scale

[​IMG]

Now rember a wings greatest strigth is in the frount that also wer the most supprt is... so the metal is thicker and stronger asuming the wing hits something and doesn't sheer off or detach it will fold back...

Of of the wings sheered the could have easily been pulled into the main hole by the massiv engines

5. bannerad

bannerad Banned

The image origianlly posted by me shows how the Government claims the plane hit the Pentagon. You can change the plane to go in anyway you like, but it would contrdict the Governmants claims.

And I hope you're not suggesting the engines, which are attached to the wings, sucked the wings in to them. The wings are several times as big as the engines and even if this supposedly did happen, why hasn't the Government clearified this all for us?

We all saw what happened at the WTC, your theory is inconsistant.

6. ToshiroOC

ToshiroOC Unbiased.

I see little evidence proving the idea that the 757 didn't hit, but something else did too. The comment that the Pentagon claims the plane telescoped in isn't a totally invalid one, either. I don't have exact measurements of anything, and don't have a degree that qualifies me to speculate about structural damage or anything else, so I won't presume to know better than the experts what happened.

7. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

just some real hard info and pics, no bullshit

yes even more to come

oh yes, even more

whether anyone chooses to believe it or not, wreckage from the plane was recovered from the interior of the building consistent with a 757 and subsequent analysis of the damage is consistent with a plane impact. The analysis of the tower impacts also were extensive and thorough and the planes were obliterated within the the tower itself and it still stood long enough to be photographed to Ad Nauseum.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2004
  8. amduser

amduser New Member

something hit the pentagon. fact . airliners hit the twin towers. fact. osama claimed responsiblity and was proud of it. fact. what is the point? are we suggesting these events are figment of our imagination or some concocted image/video thing to decieve us all?

9. Dom

Dom New Member

Well, I believe the point being made is (as others have said in this thread) there's no solid evidence a 757 (I believe that was the type hijacked) hit the Pentagon. There is, however, evidence that contradicts this suggestion. The images don't show a plane and there are videos that supposedly show one hitting it but haven't been released. The obvious question one would ask is why?

Take a look at this (requires Flash plugin) to get an idea of why people are questioning the US Government's claims.

10. amduser

amduser New Member

i am sorry. i haven't been following any conspiracy stories about 9/11. i just came across this one. it justs seems to me there is no reason to lie about an airliner hitting the pentagon. if it were a missile or something else would it matter? unless it was something profound that would change the whole meaning of the attack why go on like this? it appears there was tremendous destruction at the site and it never occured to me to look for wreckage. it did look like something plowed into the building.

11. Dom

Dom New Member

The main reason that people don't believe a 757 hit the Pentagon is because immediately after it was attacked, pictures that were taken at this time apparently don't show a massive hole from a 757 hitting it. When The Twin Towers were hit it was evident what hit them, planes, big planes. We saw the gaping holes the impacts left from the attack and even saw the second attack on live television, we also later saw the first attack.

The inconsistancies concern people deeply. The Government has told us (Americans) that no country that poses a ligitmate threat to us could lauch a missile attack. If a missile hit the Pentagon it would either prove them wrong, or indicate possible Government in the attack on the Pentagon, not to mention the World Tade Center.

All these things and other inconsistancies, such as reports of Government prior knowledge which the Government said they didn't have then later said the did know Osama was planing on using planes to attack large buildings. And there are other things: people saying they saw the 757 at the Pentagon hit the ground first then skid in to the building (something which the Government's own conclusion on how the plane hit the building contradicts, as well as no photographic evidence to support this happening).
    The 757 supposed flew two feet off the ground and then hit the Pentagon, all while going around 450MPH, a seeming impossibility, especially for poorly trained pilots.

There are many, many other things that concern people about this. So-called "consparicy theorists" have a ligitimate point. It's hard to imagine Government involvement, I know. But remember, what can happen, will happen.

12. Borealis

Borealis New Member

I'm in agreement with this theory on the pentagon. in the first link that fallang posted above there is absolutely nothing that would indicate to me a plane was ever there.

If you never knew 9/11 happened and never knew that a "plane hit the pentagon" would you really be able to say that "yes, a 757/commercial airliner did IN FACT hit the pentagon" in that picture?

I'm not going to speculate on exactly what hit it, but I highly doubt it was a plane. If it was, why have we not seen any security footage from ANY cameras in the local area that show the plane hitting it?

You look at all this and look and look and look, yet something just does not feel right about the final outcome.

Then you read further into things like this and it kinda freaks you out. Read this article about an "Operation Northwoods".

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/jointchiefs_010501.html
    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/northwoods.html

Last edited: Sep 6, 2004
  13. BMG_Cya=-

BMG_Cya=- Banned

I'm working on a little research project for some of the Conspiracy sites listes in two of these type threads.

This Pentagon theory, I can immediately throw a wrench into.
    Just by my own real life experience.

If you had ever been to a Defense Department building in REAL LIFE,and/or an associated Commercial developer for the Defense/Military of the U.S., you would know that they construct these buildings, not only differently than your average County Courthouse or local bongshop,but in layers and sections,..etc.

There are things I can't divulge atm,
    (Else I get a family member or two in trouble)
    but these building have re-inforcements...even blockades and barriers that to the casual person...look like decor,
    natural parts of the landscape, like bushes or pots for planting flowers.

Overall, it's a bit like looking at a Rorscach work...you initially don't
    see it, then you're all "Ohhhh...yeah...yeah I see" :rolleyes:

These few little things by themselves could have easily caused the deformation of a plane, and the subsequent percieved "discrepancies" of the Pentagon "5"...

Just hang loose...

I'm working on something I'm gonna post here, and a coupla' more places And it will have real resources...not some guy named,
    (insert non-Jewish, non-Arabic sounding, and if possible, make his name as Midwest as possible name here....like Jimmy Green"...<---(who?) who has nothing else to do and no other proof than his own theories about questionable "Official" photos.

Ol' painless is comin'...:cool:

14. OpusP.Gladiator

OpusP.Gladiator '42'

This is Fun!...

OK, gotta add my 2 cents...lol Ist off, don't make comparisons of the wtc and the pentagon.... What is interesting about the pentagon is that there's probably very little steel in the structure of the building itself .... Have to laught at the various theories because even though a lot of us 'saw' what happened we still question it. 'Wag that Dog' baby...
    So throw out all images since they can be manipulated....and rely on eyewitnesses....
    There are still too many variables because even eyewitness accounts will be different...
    It would be horrific to find out our own government used us as pigeons to initiate further controls over civil liberties... Like the fourth amendment...

oops, damn gotta stop daydreaming again:) bmg where are the links?

15. CaptinSxb

CaptinSxb New Member

Saw something on TV a while back about the government renovating the pentagon or somthing. Said they had like kevlar lined walls and bullet proof windows. (dont know if its true just telling you what I heard).If what i saw was true than a smaller planes wings might not have been able to make large holes before they were knocked off and the impact could have widened the hole eliminating any signs of the wings hitting. The wings might have folded back along the plane and then burned up in the fire that the crash caused.

Planes cant just drop down to ground level and fly horizontal to the ground instanteously so it would have had to have been flying straight for at least a little while. With no broken lamp posts or whatever maybe it came in at an angle, therefore it wouldnt have hit the lawn or the surrounding objects.

Unless our government is launching missles at its own multi-million dollar buildings they would have didtected any missles long before they got there and taken preventative measures. Furthermore where would the missle have come from and if you were going to take the hassle to launch a missle at the pentagon dont you think they would have used one that might have caused a little more damage.

I agree with BMG_Cya=-. The gov isnt going to make there defenses stick out like a sore thumb.

As for unreleased video, if they revealed where all the cameras were then someone could

Just my thoughts. Whatever actually happened doesnt matter. Actions have already been taken and unless theres a way to go back in time theres no way to change them.(pretty sure theres a *theory* out there that says we can but its a just an assumption based on limited information or knowledge; a conjecture.)
    deff gotten from dictionary.com

16. BMG_Cya=-

BMG_Cya=- Banned

It may be a week or two, as I want to do this about...mmm..1 time. ;)

17. Nacht

Nacht ein Krieger

one of the times i agree whole heartedly with you.

18. digerati

digerati Everyones life has worth

So then what happened to the people who died in that plane o_O Are they still alive? Did they never exist? That makes no sense to me.

19. Nacht

Nacht ein Krieger

yea...i like the explanation for that. They were mystically shuttled off by fairies!

20. Borealis

Borealis New Member

I had a comp. programming teacher back in school, used to work for boeing and lockheed back in the day (waaaay back in the day) he said he supposedly worked on the SR-71 Blackbird on something like the airfoils or similar.

He was dead set that it was possible to jump the space-time continum(sp), said he also worked on some sort of joint project with lockheed and boeing to achieve it, obviously didn't succeed. He also claimed he was abducted by aliens called "binky bears" :duh: . Strange guy, maybe he spent too much time cooped up in a lab, for being a such a weirdo he was a friggin genius though.

Sorry to go off topic, just read what captinSxB wrote and had to mention it.