Is the catholic church a bunch of mass killers?

Discussion in 'Flame Warzone' started by BluntmaN, Nov 29, 2003.

1. BluntmaN

BluntmaN New Member

Have you heard that the catholics wanted to put warnings on condoms about how they DO NOT protect against HIV? I believe in free speach and the right to be religious but this is going to far.

A month or so ago a British journalist made a program about how Catholic faith makes humanitarian work difficult in Aftica by saying that condoms do not stop the HIV virus. The official statement of the Catholic church said that the virus is much smaller than some holes found in latex and so it can get through the condom. Off course they based this on no evidence. They then requested from the EU to add warnings on the packets of condoms saying that they are not safe.
    A few days ago the answer came from the EU : "FUCK OFF" not in the exact word but it was like that.

The question in hand though is this should the Catholic church be arrested for Mass Murder? And the case is based on simple facts they tell people that suffer from AIDS in the worst possible way (1 out of 3 children is born HIV possitive) to stop wearing condoms. The people in Africa believe them coz they lack the scientific knowledge to do otherwise and if enough ppl believe the Catholic lies many millions that could be saved will die.

So the Catholic church is responsible for knowingly missdirecting people in matters of health that will cause millions of deaths. I say we send them to Texas and fry all of them. Any other views?

2. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

......i come from a family of HEAVY catholics..... I'm in no way offended by you at all.... in alot of way... i totally agree with you.....

3. digerati

digerati Everyones life has worth

I think that is SICK. UTTERLY AND HORRIBLY SICK. I'm really getting at an end with catholics....GRRRR!

4. WarGun

WarGun New Member

Catholic Church and mass murder? wouldnt be the first time...fried at the stake anyone? Ahh they will just get another Pope in 20 years to apologize.;)

5. @/2ct!<

@/2ct!< New Member

They are partially right, but I beleieve its about 80-90% effective, so if they say they it offers no protection they are wrong, but not complete. Also, Church is trying to get people to not have sex period, though it is an impossible thing to achieve. There would be less deaths this way than with condoms, but improvement now would be better than perfection.

6. damiandimitri

damiandimitri New Member

they started with crusades...and they still didn't stop it seems

7. Luck

Luck I like to whinge

"The question in hand though is this should the Catholic church be arrested for Mass Murder? And the case is based on simple facts they tell people that suffer from AIDS in the worst possible way (1 out of 3 children is born HIV possitive) to stop wearing condoms. The people in Africa believe them coz they lack the scientific knowledge to do otherwise and if enough ppl believe the Catholic lies many millions that could be saved will die."

Actually, you're highly incorrect.

Africans suffer AIDS due to the fact that they believe it's a "spritual desease".

They believe that if you rape or have sex with a virgin (they usually assume 12 year-olds will do) that it'll cure them of the spritual AIDS desease.

The Africans who are dying (for the most part) don't even follow Jesus, let alone catholics. They're tribal people.

8. BBThumper

BBThumper New Member

........you revive a 2month old thread for that :rolleyes: ...........

9. damiandimitri

damiandimitri New Member

what is 2 months when you compare it to 1000 years of killing

10. HawK

HawK Banned

Every Church/believe is a mass killer per definition, because it is driven by people who have no interest in the beliefe itself,
    but are only interested in personal welfare, and the desire to rule over other ones life, history has proven this time over time,
    which is sad for those who do want to help and do beliefe, what ever faith it might be.
    this is my opinion.

11. damiandimitri

damiandimitri New Member

totaly agree with that....

12. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

strip all religious affiliation and any moral dynamic, we are all killers.

13. damiandimitri

damiandimitri New Member

perhaps we are..but i don't need a church for that

14. El Kapitano

El Kapitano Most of the 7 dwarfs in 1

All "one god" religions are guilty of mass murder, from burning heretics and witches to the out and out murderous antics of judaism, catholocism and islamic (funda)mental fuckers.

Mind you, the greeks, romans, egyptians as well as aztecs and incas were all a right royal set of bloodthirsty murderous bastards so I guess you could say we've got marginally better! (or is it just more efficient?)

Me and mine are better off out of it.

El, opted out of all things spiritual and/or religous thank you.

:D

15. BluntmaN

BluntmaN New Member

Organized Religion is in most ways a control structure than anything else. Religious groups have been trying to control the public for thousands of years and in many ways good things came out of it same as bad things. The problem is when religious organization abuse this power to reinforce their grip on the public and the Catholic mass murder of Africa is the most hideous one by far. Crusades were mostly political although it was comfortably masked by religious hatred, Arab terrorism is mostly political as well although it is masked by Jihad.
    I am not an atheist by far but I refuse to follow any religious group as all their dogmas pose obstacles to fact based research and science. I don't believe that we need a religion to show us the path to enlightenment and heaven following your conscience should be good enough. But sometimes following logic along with conscience is dificult for instance my conscience tells me that tossing a bomb in the vatican for killing thousands is a good thing and it would help Africans live but logic tells me not to do it cause I ll go to jail.

16. BluntmaN

BluntmaN New Member

Hmm I havent read of an Aztec or Incas war care to gime some reading matterial? Egyptians, Greeks and Romans were using slavery so was the rest of the world and the US. Romans were the first to develop an organised army supperior technologicaly from all enemies. The Greeks were not that bloodthirsty although Alexander the Great was no good boy he was the only one to actually take up such mass scale war campaign and he was the last as well.

Non of the Roman or Greek wars were masked by religious hatred it was simple taking over the world ploys. The Greeks had by far the best religious structure of all time were the Gods acted as humans with likes, dislikes, betrayal, cheating, sex, wars and parties. Dionisus was the best greek god he was responsible for sex, drugs and rock and roll. This was the only god I have seen in religion that "told" his followers to have sex in public get drunk and listen to music in order to praise him I hope a religion would be like that but nowadays they are a bunch of wimps.

17. KingContraryMan

KingContraryMan New Member

I'll revivie this for the hell of it.

Fact: Condoms do not provide 100% protection against aids.

Fact: chastity is better protection (note chastity does not mean celibacy)

SO the church is promoting chastity as better protection----I do not see this as "murder" ..call me insane

Lets say condoms are 80-90 % effective

you are presented with a "babe" who has HIV---you know that- " heres a condom" at best you have 90% chance of not getting aids...the Q--do you do her?

And to say one cannot control his/her sexuality is likening yourself to a dog...are you a dog? the dog would screw her...i doubt you would

my .02

18. SJae

SJae Banned

The whole Catholic church is bullshit. They are a bureacracy, not a religious order to help and save people. They want your money and they want you to commit idolatry. Full of shit, those Catholics.

19. @/2ct!<

@/2ct!< New Member

ok,... whatever.....

20. KingContraryMan

KingContraryMan New Member

You quoted me, yet did not adress 1 single point made, what was the pourpose?

Just the statement the we we commit "idolatry" shows your ignorance of the faith itself. AT least think about what you would like to say and contribute something constrctive with meaning if you would like to debate it.