Latest Driver for GeForce Go 6150

Discussion in 'NVIDIA Graphics Cards' started by MysticTy3, Dec 9, 2006.

1. MysticTy3

MysticTy3 New Member

I've been having some trouble finding a driver on NVIDIA's site for my Go 6150. And my old laptop is now in the shop for a bad driver download, so you can see why I'd like to be sure. ;)

A quick link would be greatly appreciated; want to make sure I do this right! I'm guessing it's the ForceWare 93.71; is that right?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2006
  2. fobis

fobis New Member

by default, the drivers off of nVidia's website do not officially support mobile cards. you usually have to download the drivers off of the manufacturer's website.
    OR you can try some modified drivers like DHzer0point

3. MysticTy3

MysticTy3 New Member

I think I'll try an Omega for this; they were good for my ATI...

Now I need to make sure, since my last Omegas were too new and crashed that computer... Will the Omega 1.6693 for NVIDIA work with the Go 6150?

Last edited: Dec 10, 2006
  4. fobis

fobis New Member

I think that Omega's will work, but don't quote me on that.
    His drivers supported up to the 6800GS, I believe (which actually came out later than the 6800 Ultra). Sooo, it should support your card, but if it came out way after those drivers did, it may not.
    Of course, Omega's drivers are quite old and may not have all the bug fixes and optimizations for the newer games so DHzer0point is still a very viable and suggested option.