Liberalism Is a Serious Mental Disorder

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by RDoggy, Jul 5, 2004.

1. ToshiroOC

ToshiroOC Unbiased.

^_^ likes mocking me on the forums, and I return the favor on MSN - its like the odd couple, but with more racist jokes and fewer roasts.

2. digerati

digerati Everyones life has worth

I've offered for you to come over for party's and bbq's and stuff. So it's not my fault there's a lack of roasting.

3. digerati

And the simple idea that Liberalism is a mental disorder doesn't belong in a political debate forum, it belongs in the trash.

4. JavaFox

JavaFox E Pluribus Unum

Post of the Year. If I was a mod, I'd quote ^_^ and close the thread.

5. Guidoo

Guidoo Guido

I'll 2nd that motion.....

Guido

6. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

Ill third that motion.......:lol: :D :w00t:

7. OldBuzzard

OldBuzzard DH's oldest Geek

I would go as far as to say that liberalism is not only a mental disorder, but a form of insanity.

Let's examine the evidence:

Paranoia: Hillery's "Vast right winh conspiricy".

Delusions of Grandure: " We take your tax money because WE can spend it better than you can." Also, "You can't make it on your own, so WE have to help you."

Altered Perception of Reality: Spending 10 Billion this year on education as opposed to 8 Billion last year is a CUT IN SPENDING.

Denial: Oral sex isn't sex.

If it LOOKS like a duck, and WALKS like a duck, and QUACKS like a duck, it damned sure IS a duck.

OH, and for you liberals that may want to ignore the SUBSTANCE of this post, and concentrate on any misspellings, I would invite you to participate in a solo, copulatory. reproductive exercise.

8. digerati

The simple belief that a political view is a form of insanity is nonsense. There are conservatives who go beyond the threshold as well. Such as people again abortion who attack or murder abortion clinic doctors, conservatives who force religion onto their children and beat them because it's the old conservative way.

You will always find bad examples on both political parties. And we need to disregard those bad examples as trash just like this thread.

9. Roadee

Roadee Never forgotten

I dont see the point in closing a thread just because someone is expressing there opinion. Keep in mind guys......there is no rule that say's that you have to post a comment........if you think a thread is bogus......then by all means.......you have the choice to just ignore the thread altogether. Censorship of political opinions really isn't something that we want to start.

10. JavaFox

JavaFox E Pluribus Unum

I wasn't seriously advocating closing the thread. I was just saying that ^_^ is spot on -- this "debate" is garbage and should be regarded as such. Nothing really needs to be said beyond that.

11. The_Neon_Cowboy

The_Neon_Cowboy Well-Known Member

If you herd him talk the other night on Larry king live :rolleyes: I dislike the guy more I learn about him.

Kerry? Voted for NAFDA

You know the bill that cost us like millions of American jobs, huge super co operations going down to Mexico because the labor is cheaper, no tariff on imports they make a bloody fortune. Neither regulations nor enforcement on air and water pollution etc down there the companies love it…

Kerry plans to crate more American jobs by going out and helping other countries develop. That a better world economy makes for more and better competition he says.
    That mean lower prices = less profit = less jobs in the USA. It also means more out sourcing = less jobs in the USA

Kerry promises to create 3 million jobs! We I’d hope so because analysts have already said no matter who is president with the recovering 3 million jobs+ over 4 years is what they’d expect. So Kerry promising something that he doesn’t have to do any thing for it to happen BWAHAHAHA….

Kerry’s stance on every topic is both ways. He’s either two faced or has no back bone. I thought imposable to successfully be on both side of every issue but he has been. You can’t be on both sides on everything. Every single thing…..A good example not a quote but dang close:

Something like he’s a religious man…
    I believe that every life is sacred, that abortion is wrong, and that life starts at conception,
    I also believe that people should have the right to choose to abort, and to abort.

The two don’t go together he’s taken both sides, he against abortion, but he’s pro choice.

If life starts at conception then its “murder†and illegal to abort at any stage it’s a catch 22.

It not only is quite impossible to take both sides on every subject, He’s either try to keep it up or when he get into office and go Surprise these are my real stances HA, HA!

This list goes on…. If funny how it goes from his first choice for VP turning him down to him discussing with him, and him saying it wouldn’t work out it but never offering LOL… Yea, right if you believe that and he prays to me every Sunday ROFL

He’s such a religious man but he hasn’t been attending church regularly? LOL religious people make time...

He’s been neglecting his duties so bad as a senator, that his state has had no representation for quite some time and the senate asked him to resign or pick up his duties. He’s been absent and no casting absentee ballots.

A important bill failed that he supported that would of helped the poor/needy to fail because he wasn’t there to vote for it. The bill failed by 1 vote and Kerry was busying campaigning. Shows were his loyalties lie not to the American people he represents but to himself.

Not to mention the France connection, He’s fluent NEVER speaks it in public but to his relative in private he speaks French quite fluently. He has a close French relative that is a government position be its mayor or a governor or something none the less. Call that what you will but that does have a bearing on his, Candidacy even if the media or attack ads wont touch it. An openly French Kerry would never be voted president lest not in my life time. Maybe that why it’s being hidden…

He thinks we need more involvement with other countries in Iraq, and to open the contacts to everyone including those who whole heartily fought against us going in and believed tainted by the multi billion dolor oil for food program scandals.

IMO: kerry is great if you don't live in the USA :lol:

Vote anything just don’t vote for Kerry….If you going to vote Kerry do the rest of us a favor and vote for ralf nadir instead lol…

Last edited: Jul 11, 2004
  12. fortune1

fortune1 New Member

Your Vote is not counted

This is a Republic.

13. digerati

Re: Your Vote is not counted

Your vote doesn't count in the presidential election, it's all about the electoral college. But if a state chooses Bush or Kerry by a landslide the electoral college usually follows suit. Only a couple of times have they gone against the votes.

14. ToshiroOC

ToshiroOC Unbiased.

Re: Your Vote is not counted

Because the founding fathers knew the value of protecting the system from the easily-swayed and uneducated voting masses. Demagogues win over ideologues or practical people nowadays, because there is no way to have a truly representative democracy that keeps the demagogues out - for better or worse.

15. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

omg.... that was just terrible... i could spit that out by simply renaming the title to Replublicanism or whatever...

16. The_Neon_Cowboy

The_Neon_Cowboy Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Your Vote is not counted

Only once and it was JFK

17. Snagle

Snagle New Member

Neon what you forgot to mention here is that Bush's tax cuts still give new money to those giant corporations who outsource american jobs, just encouraging more companies to send jobs to Mexico or China or India. I don't think there is much any president could do to keep companies from doing this because they are just cutting costs, but at least Kerry has said that he plans on closing the tax loopholes that encourage outsourcing as one of his first acts once in office.

18. insurrection

insurrection New Member

:lol: :lol: :rofl:
    this is a joke, right?

19. Nacht

Nacht ein Krieger

I think it is hilarious how many people have NO GRASP on the concept of the electoral college.

20. Nacht

Nacht ein Krieger

It is important to give tax cuts to the corporations and wealthy. The trickle down effect does work. Besides, they are most deserving of a tax cut anyway. Why? BECAUSE THEY PAY MORE THAN EVERYONE ELSE TO BEGIN WITH.