Life Size "Hot Wheels" on Display...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Dyre Straits, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

This is presently in my area and I plan on taking a trek through this display. It's here through the end of Feb.

Admission charged is per carload. This is also only the 2nd location which has hosted it.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/ho...faNybbyd8p76Ebnr-73bXf4u542RJRKCZXJE0NZ-mIDlY

When you think about Hot Wheels, you probably think about cars that can fit in the palm of your hand. But the Hot Wheels taking over Six Flags Over Georgia for the next month aren’t exactly the kind you'd store in your toy chest!

The Hot Wheels Ultimate Drive-Thru just opened at the Austell theme park and continues through Feb. 28, filling the park with more than 50 vehicles including full-sized versions of Hot Wheels Monster Trucks & Garage of Legends vehicles. Stretching over a mile and a half both outside and inside the park, the display is a true drive-through experience, meaning visitors will listen to a "Hot Wheels audio companion" inside their cars as they cruise through the jaw-dropping collection of famous Hot Wheels cars.

Trusteft and Calliers like this.
  2. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

If...
    1. I lived there
    2. There was no pandemic
    3. Had the money

this is a no brainer. Awesome idea.

Dyre Straits likes this.