Looking For A Good Wireless Gaming Mouse

Discussion in 'Hardware Discussion & Support' started by drwho, Jul 31, 2016.

1. drwho

drwho Active Member

Right now, I have just a generic MS mouse. Games I have on my computer at the moment are Skyrim, Star Wars:Battlefront, two of the Tomb Raider versions, and Silent Hunter 4. I'm looking for a good wireless gaming mouse, if there is such a thing. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. Calliers

Calliers Administrator/Editor Staff Member

3. drwho

drwho Active Member

Thanks for the recommendation. I will look into it. :)

Calliers likes this.
  4. Calliers

Calliers Administrator/Editor Staff Member

Np!

5. Tipstaff

Tipstaff Well-Known Member

I was going to respond to this on Saturday saying to look at the Logitech G602, but after this weekend the Logitech G700s has my vote. You could also go for the G700 (non s) which came out before that. I got to play around with a friends one I bought him this weekend, and it was a blast to use. Battery life could be better, but one good thing about it is that when it's plugged in to charge (via direct micro USB cable) it switches over to wired mode. That's also it's Achilles heel though as the cable is a bit heavy, and can cause a bit of drag. To overcome this I picked up a lighter "reversible" braided cable from PrimeCables for it. Not only is there no drag anymore, but the reversible end makes connecting it a breeze.

Edit: Almost forgot. Logitech also has their premium wireless mouse called the G900, aka "Chaos Spectrum". I can't say anything about it as I haven't received it yet for a client of mine, but it's been getting rave reviews. I just can't justify paying $200 for a mouse.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016