Looking for a neat Chasis

Discussion in 'Hardware Discussion & Support' started by -Mr.Fridge, Sep 8, 2009.

1. -Mr.Fridge

-Mr.Fridge DriverHeaven's Fridge

Heya guys!

I've recently started to think about my own special chasis for the PC by the inspiration of MDP (MillionDollarPcs) and have stubmled upon the Thermaltake Level 10.

I really love this chasis but it's price is WAY over the edge!
    So, I am looking for some special looking chasis like this, that will do the job.

If I won't find any, I have someone to prepare one for me, so I'm not worried, just wanting to same time on designing and mesuring every single coponent in the PC...:uhoh:

2. deBelly

deBelly New Member

Level 10 sure looks neat. There doesn't seem to be enough room for big air coolers, though. I can't wait to see some reviews.

3. Takaharu

Takaharu Unus offa, unus iuguolo

The Antec 300 is ranked highly on a few online stores I've visited. Personally, I find the case I have is great (as long as you don't mind the lack of window) - the Cooler Master Mystique 631. Comes in black or silver flavour.
    It can quite happily house the latest large graphics cards as well as 4 hard drives. It has two holes for water cooling, should you need it, two 120mm fans and everything's screwless. I also like the fact that the "front" audio has plugs for both AC-97 and HD audio.
    Unlike the one shown on the Cooler Master website mine doesn't have a front LED fan. That might be because it's second-hand...

4. isaak

isaak Well-Known Member

Silverstone FT-01

5. -Mr.Fridge

I personally have an Enermax Phoenix Neo w/25mm fan on the side that works absolutly perfect, but, I am looking for a chasis that is unique.
    I.E: The level 10 is made with seperate rooms for the parts and it's not cubic...

I'm looking for something like that. think of it: some kind of chasis that is really uniqely designed, like legs for the chasis coming only from the left, or roundish look...

Could be nice...

6. isaak

isaak Well-Known Member

so you're wanting something with a different shape?

7. -Mr.Fridge

Exactly!

Not looking for the old box shape. I want something wierd, something to blow my mind out...

8. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator