Looking for googlebot's ExtremeATi driver

Discussion in 'AMD Graphics Cards' started by stoss, Feb 19, 2009.

1. stoss

stoss New Member

Hi there was wondering if by any chance there would be a way for me to obtain googlebot's old 1.5.11 or 1.5.11b grapics driver.

I have looked over at driverpack.ru but it seems that they are unavailabe and all other links iv'e found are dead, and the forum thread on here haven't updated in quite some time.

These drivers works like a charm on my somewhat outdated system, sadly i lost them and haven't been able to find another copy.
    So if any kind soul would care to help me out I would greatly appreciate it;).

2. crack1up

crack1up New Member

I checked at DriverGuide.com and they don't have them either. Which graphics card do you have and which OS are you putting them on?

3. stoss

stoss New Member

Im using a Radeon 9700Pro & Windows Xp Professional (SP2)

4. crack1up

crack1up New Member

At this point and since the drivers you were using are no longer available on the net, I would try the latest official Radeon drivers because of the newly added "Full OpenGL 3.0 support". Just to see how they perform on your system. However, use the hotfix driver since the 9700 pro is AGP: AMD Customer Care

I "once upon a time" owned a ATI Radeon 9700 Pro and always had very good performance using the Omega Drivers : OmegaDrivers.net - Home of the ATI & NVIDIA Omega Drivers. Home

The last Omega release is older but worked well on most all the older cards and I never had a problem with them.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009