LOW VOLUME ON X-FI XTREME AUDIO PCIE SB1040? HERE THE SOLUTION!

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCIe X-Fi Series' started by tutuyale, Feb 14, 2021.

1. tutuyale

tutuyale New Member

Hello dear friends, I tell you that I had to upgrade to my previous system which was a core i3 with an xtreme music pci audio card, as it turns out that I had to buy a new audio card because the new motherboard does not have a pci port To be able to use my xtreme music, well, searching in google I liked the presentation of the xtreme audio pcie sb1040 and then I bought it, because it turns out that when I installed the Daniel_K drivers I installed the audio console and all the functions until there everything It was fine, but when I go to test the audio quality it turns out that the sb1040 card did not have much power to listen in the headphones so I started looking for a solution and found it, I downloaded a program called Sound Booster, this program It is incredible, it increases the volume and power of clear and excellent audio by 500%, for those who want to install it on some other audio card they can do it and it will work for them, they just install it and in settings They configure it and in the boost mode they put "Super Boost" and there they regulate how much power they want, now after this I am very happy with my new audio card and it is very powerful the only thing I needed was to unlock the power of this card and That Sound Booster program did it, I would like to ask Rob a question if he can use this software and incorporate it into the PAX Drivers package to increase the volume in the next packages that come out for the XTREME AUDIO PCIE version, Greetings and I hope it has been very helpful, this program saved me from buying a new audio card because it had very little volume, and since it is X-FI it is very powerful! =)

DANIEL_K DRIVERS FOR XTREME AUDIO PCIE AND NOTEBOOK SB1040:
    https://mega.nz/file/m9RWlTTQ#Wp7tccSLlcL40SUCl6LYZBkJgGjcextVhF8jSVsc-S4

SOUND BOOSTER V1.0:
    https://mega.nz/file/PgQwxJ5a#OvKyL8D-U3SVs3_mSK4ZwCIg6xcVjGKDnbOGEAm0NFs

BEST REGARDS AND HAPPY NEW DAY! BY JOSE! =)