Medal of Honor Allied Assault Reloaded

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Hilco, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Hilco

Hilco New Member

Medal of Honor Allied Assault Reloaded

Reloaded is an unofficial expansion for the game Medal of Honor Allied Assault (MoHAA). The reason why we have decided to give it this name refers to a while back when EA announced the release of their first expansion for the game. We all were very excited, but the name was still to be decided. There were rumours that the first expansion would be called 'Reloaded' and that it would contain the same fantastic mohaa feeling and filled with new maps, skins and new game modes. Later on, the name 'Spearhead' was official as well as the release date. Unfortunately many of us were disappointed by the new look and game style that was given to 'Spearhead' and stuck to the original game. After the release of ‘Breakthrough’, many of the oldskool mohaa players lost faith. It’s at this point that we decided to take some action of our own, we wanted to give it a shot, to make our own expansion pack the way many people wanted to see it, the way we hoped 'Spearhead' would have been, the way…Reloaded should have been and the name was born. The name Reloaded is also the perfect description for this expansion pack as the game 'Medal of Honor Allied Assault' will be reloaded with new skins, maps etc. without changing the mohaa game play.

Designed by modders from the Mohaa Community, Reloaded promises to deliver the same heart stopping action on over six new multiplayer maps. The mod also comes with the ability to melee with the machine guns and rifles and comes with new skins, complete single player campaign and much much more! Besides all this Reloaded also attempts to fix a lot of bugs currently in the game, one of the greatest fixes we have for you is a fix for a bug named 'land sharking' with the release of Reloaded this bug will be a thing of the past.

Although the Medal of Honor Software Development Kit (SDK) was never released and software was limited, the team from Reloaded has found it possible to include new animations, weapon models, player models and also the ability to melee. Unfortunately this also limited us with many fantastic idea's, we were unable to toggle blood patch, add new voice groups for some great new taunts, add new weapon groups for exciting new weapons, and many other innovative idea’s that we were trying to get together. However, we are able to replace items that already exist, so it’s possible to replace the bazooka for example with a new gun but that’s a decision we have left for the community to decide eventually.

In the past months Mohaa has began to lose interest, its once 24/7 players were getting bored and it has been noticed within the community. Reloaded may or may not have an effect. The amount of cheating and “hacking” in Mohaa will never go away, but with the help of Cashy's DMW, we may eventually be able narrow it down a lot.

A better Mohaa World starts with you! Reloaded gives us the opportunity to start fresh, with new tournaments/ladders, new servers etc. Let's not make the same mistake again, let's try and make Reloaded a CLEAN Community that other game communities can be envious of. Help each other by NOT cheating and lets help to target and drive out the players that are doing so. Only by doing this will Reloaded be able to bring the fun back into the game and we can all enjoy Mohaa as it was supposed to be played.

Reloaded is expected to be released early 2005 depending on the work and effort put in to the community and the team. We all look forward to the release and we hope you will too.

Regards,
    Medal of Honor Allied Assault Reloaded Crew

So all who plays mohaa here, go 2 www.mohreloaded.com and support them through register on the forum. Make this community big!

More info can be found on their site,:rofl:

2. CDsDontBurn

CDsDontBurn AMD & Petrol Heads Mod

cool. but can i d/l it somewhere, or do i have to buy it?

3. Hilco

Hilco New Member

its gonna be totally free!:D

They already have rebuild The hunt completly wihtout bugs:rofl:

4. Nashdrilla

Nashdrilla New Member

Sounds very good! Yesterday I have re-installed mohaa again to play the singleplayer through ones more and now when I see this, I can't wait. Keep up the good work.

5. CDsDontBurn

CDsDontBurn AMD & Petrol Heads Mod

is it going to be from the original MOHAA engine still?

6. Hilco

Hilco New Member

let me explain cuz i dont think u guys get it:oops:
    Its an unoffcial patch for Moh:aa
    Its still mohaa on the quake 3 engine.
    They came with it cuz ea never did anything for Moh:AA
    And Moh:aa is an good game so therfore there making a patch
    Maybe u can look at the site which will explaing things better