missing inf file....

Discussion in 'Driver Cleaner.NET Support' started by smokeyupahead, May 24, 2011.

1. smokeyupahead

smokeyupahead New Member

Hi,
    after following the instructions for cleaning my Ati drivers to the letter I am now missing the inf file, and that is stopping me from installing other drivers from Ati.

Is there a way I can restore that file? I have the W7 cd, can you help please, this is very annoying for me now...

Thanks,
    David DD

2. Spike

Spike Driver Cleaner Maker

Can you send me the log files from the Driver Cleaner.net log folder and mail it to info at drivercleaner dot net
    Then i can compare them with other log files.

3. smokeyupahead

smokeyupahead New Member

Hi and thanks for getting back...

I will do so when I get home tonight.

Cheers,
    David DD

4. smokeyupahead

smokeyupahead New Member

I've sent you the log files last night, are those the files you requested?

Thanks,
    David DD

5. Spike

Spike Driver Cleaner Maker

Hi,

yes that are the ones. Will use them to compare with other logs and see if i can find something.

6. asudi

asudi New Member

This is a huge problem with your software / drivers sweeper! there are thousands of post and forums all over the net. all pointing back to a direct use of dc or ds . i dont know why if this is such a huge problem your company cant come up with a exe to fix this problem. right now your software is driving business away. if i was in your companys shoes i would come up with a fix for this and make it very easy to find!!

yes i understand that this can happen to from other things. but i am sure most people are not on here because it didnt work before they used dc.

i to also use your dc today. guess what i am also missing a inf file. also i cant get my drivers to install. yes everything worked just fine before i used dc i used dc to get ride of the bloated install dir.

the only quick fix i have found is to format and reinstall windows. this is a bs fix people.