Mobile Intel 945GM Express Chipset VIDEO PROBLEMS!

Discussion in 'General Graphics Cards Discussion' started by Sparticus, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Sparticus

Sparticus New Member

I own a Compaq nx6310 and am having issues with poor quality when I view a video on a website. When this video is HD however the quality is superb. I have much older desktops that produce better quality video than this machine. I updated the chipset and all of my media players but no difference. I also have a strong broadband connection.

Please help!! HP couldn't offer a suggestion.:tears:

2. mikehud851984

mikehud851984 New Member

Hey whats up man you know I just recently acquired a toshiba satelite notebook with this same intel graphics (or lack of) chip and its horrible why does intel even make there own graphics chips when they suck so badly at it I for one have never seen or heard of a decent gpu from intel and hell I don't even like intel I prefer AMD but hey there always has to a loser in every game right lol sorry to hear your trouble wish I could help but unfortunatley you and I both are beeing reemed by this garbage that intel has burped up but atleast this thing was free for me.

3. romyelizabeth

romyelizabeth New Member

Hi,according to me you got to contact some mobile mech,as it is a hardware problem.
    thanks.