Moddified Audigy 4 Pro ISO is out! Download is now available

Discussion in 'Hardware Discussion & Support' started by classic_leon, May 29, 2005.

1. asfotn

asfotn New Member

Hoorayyy...!

Hoorayyy...! Glad to know that we're not the only one who had experienced a little somethin' beyond the limited of our SoundBlaster !!! [​IMG]

Goodluck to you then, happy Blastering...

2. asfotn

asfotn New Member

The history of sound quality (my kind of version) :)

Yoo..l. Tfaroch, in my humble opinion and in my hearing experience, if you don't mind considering how many cottonbuds I've spent for ear cleaning process [​IMG]. Sorry just joking. Here's the list, hope you don't mind...CMIIW

1 Soundblaster live! 5.1 (It's 2nd new breakthrough in 5.1 PC's surround sound world for that time, but later on we noticed that somehow the sounds in every satellite speakers were sounded too independent not even any collaborations between 5 of them and a little bit close in sound+muffle (so subtle but there she was).

2 Audigy 1, sounded a little bit clearer than LIve! 5.1. But sometimes we noticed unsynchronized rear sounds, there's a gap between them. Sometimes they're too shy to speak. And also the independent satellite speaker's sound still occured. A little bit too shy to get out. But they were sounded better than Live! 5.1. They had a courage to get out eventhough it was just in their own house yard [​IMG].

3 Audigy 2, it's a new breakthrough in PC surround world again, the 5.1 to 6.1 system !!! Or it's just a new trick to cover the evidences about the shy rear speakers sounds ??? [​IMG] No mean to offense, it's just a begginer's suspicions that's all... Somehow after the release of the Direct-X 9.0c from Microsoft, the rear speakers sounded more incredible. They had a courage to walk in the street right now, and never just played in their own houseyard. But they're still too afraid to visit the neighborhood...

4. Audigy 2ZS, it's just a little modification from Audigy 2. Adding 6.1 system to 7.1 system. But I only experienced them in modification process through this Lovely Heavenly Site, the Driver Heaven !!! The satellite speakers were sounded alive, there were a close collaborations among them. They're willing to walk, visiting their own neighbours. Notice that the rear speakers were a little talkative in the convinient way of course.

5. Audigy 4, I only experienced them through the latest modification from PAX team. Now we know the incarnate sound looks alike....

Not just the same bass Bro, but also there were collaborations in sounds among the sattelite speakers

Absolutely, thanks to the PAX team. They care so much about us, the Blasterhead [​IMG]. They had released several fixes on it. Check the other thread man.

Yes you must, I love the sound !!! Thanx to the PAX Team!!! But check the system requirement first.

No, not much. I've made my speaker's met their own Nemesis :). Try the Classic Space Odyssey 2001 DVD movie. Good Lord... they were suffocated almost to their death ;). Just kiddin' I didn't have a heart to let that thing happened, I turned down the volume... :uhoh:

a little fixes for the compatibilities in games CMIIW comparing to the previous version of PAX-zs drivers, and also a little incarnation in sound that close to the latest YouP A4 1.2 drivers.

Goodluck to you then, happy blastering... (Sorry for my bad English)

3. CrapolaJola

CrapolaJola The Great DaK

ord's mirrors for iso/drivers are down, can any mirror them for me just for today as im reformatting my comp and need to get them again thx

4. sovietdoc

sovietdoc New Member

Even though YouP drivers are totally awesome there are still a few problems with them. Like if you take me for example, everything works no problem with these new A4 drivers and software except for the Calibration Wizard (just crashes my comp all the time) and the huge ass shutdown delay if your Entertainment Center is enabled. I found out that calibrator isn't that useful to me anymore because I calibrate using the control pod that comes with Z-5500's but this shutdown delay is really pissin' me off >.< I found out that it's due to the DLLML.exe process. If I force close it, then computer shuts down just fine.

5. duntuk

duntuk New Member

neither the bittorrent nor emule links work for me... (emule get an "Ill-formed hash" error... bittorent doesn't connect)

also neither of the other links have a working download...

any other suggestions?

6. blaxez

blaxez New Member

could someone post up a mirror? i can't download!!!

7. duntuk

duntuk New Member

ok... found it on emule... just did a search for "Audigy4Pro-YpoauxP" using emule plus (xhttp://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/eMule_Plus/1040403480/1)

8. kamaleon

kamaleon New Member

Sup guys, im new... i came about this site while searching for a driver for an audigi 1 card that has a built in firewire port. Kind of lucky i found this site. im eager to try this 'hybrid' setup

thanks dunk for the emule info. Im downloading right now and will keep it alive for as long as i can for others to leach...

edit: how can i determine which model audigy i have? five colored jacks on the back and the firewire port. Big chip says Audigy (not 2)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2005
  9. wolverine5

wolverine5 New Member

is this mod works with audigy ZS?

10. Shaga

Shaga Intelligent Life Form

Audigy 2 ZS? I haven't heard of audigy ZS. I have Audigy2 ZS and works like a charm. Even dxdiag.exe reports my soundcard to be audigy4.

11. Shaga

Here in finland, www.verkkokauppa.com sells Audigy2ZS with a title of Audigy ZS. I spotted this today. I thought whats that but detailed information told me the truth.

12. wolverine5

wolverine5 New Member

sorry I mean Audigy ls

13. Shaga

Then I think it's not possible. I had it once as well.

14. wolverine5

wolverine5 New Member

so it works with live, with audigy but dont works with audigy ls? it sukcs. its worst sound card I ever had.

15. Shaga

That's why I bought this one. :/

16. Tappy

Tappy New Member

Shaga
    You have the same card as mine. I was wondering if you can help me. It seems as though I cannot get this thing to work. Here is a previous thread that I posted http://www.driverheaven.net/showthread.php?t=77000 The only info that I did not include on the post was that I burned the ISO to a CD using Nero instead of deamon tools. I downloaded deamon tools and installed it but the program did not open for me.Would it make a difference if I used deamon tools or burned the ISO to cd?

17. Shaga

Hmm, I installed on clean windows install. Surround mixer is the same one where you adjust your volumes and such. It's hard to help because everything went so smooth on this.

And it is possible to install new year 2005 package over your currect driver, I assume.. I cannot tell for sure but at least trying wouldn't harm much.

I used daemon tools. Try to make image of it with nero cd-copy to virtual image drive and mount it via daemon tools. Or reinstall windows. Until someone gives better options, I cannot help more.

18. Tappy

Tappy New Member

Thanks Shaga.

19. Shaga

No problem, I just hope you are getting through your problem.. :)

20. Bass

Bass New Member

No download mirrors or links works..