MoreBass plugin released

Discussion in 'Effects and the DSP' started by Tril, Mar 15, 2006.

1. TiagoTiago

TiagoTiago New Member

Turns out my HDD had just ran out of spare sectors to replace badblocks, and my settings file luckily didn't got stored on one of the sectors that went bad and didn't got corrupted so i was able to copy it just fine; and if that isn't enough of a plot twist, it turns out i was actually using that EQ lowpass->GainHQ->HamornicsGen approach instead of MoreBass as i was remembering. I'm sorry for not coming back here to clear things up, got a bit distracted with installing and setting up all my programs again... u.u

2. tim687

tim687 New Member

Is this compitable with kX 3550?

3. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

You need to specify 32 bit or 64 bit... (from your other posts, I assume you are using the 64 bit version of kX)

Unless otherwise specified, most plugins found in the forum (that are not currently bundled with kX) are 32 bit, and as such will not work with the 64 bit version of kX.

No 32 bit plugins are going to work with 3550 64 bit.

However, the 64 bit version of 3551a includes a 32 bit version of kxmixer which can be used to load compatible 32 bit plugins.

See here: http://www.hardwareheaven.com/effec...-where-can-i-get-64-bit-versions-plugins.html

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012