Mouse acceleration tweak

Discussion in 'General Software Discussion' started by shai, Jul 19, 2002.

1. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

Just lower the camera so that it captures botht he on screen action and the mouse.
    If you are right handed, place the camera on the height of the mouse and on its right side, aiming at both the mouse and the screen.
    Or you could place the camera top (very helpful if someone else can do this for you) from above your head and behind, like a third person shooter, but the lighting must be good enough to be able to see the mouse buttons when clicked.
    Or just hold the mouse infront of the screen and click away while having the camera near your head.

(yes I do study to become a filmmaker thank you very much :p )

2. drivehard454

drivehard454 New Member

I could give it a try.

Let me guess. We can use this to see if there is actually a delay, or if my finger reaction is slower than my brain, lol.

Would be interesting..... now if this holds true... what steps would we take to resolve the issue? Or are we back to it's my outdated system?

It doesn't happen all the time, kind of random. But during the course of a game I would have to day more than a 1/4 of the time I notice it.

3. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

Yes, or if there is a monitor issue than performance issue.

How to resolve it? Well, in case it is a slow reaction from your body, not much I am afraid. You can always play combat mission and pretend to be a fps.