my forum account

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Announcements' started by jameshuang, Jan 25, 2022.

1. jameshuang

jameshuang Guest

admins, please help!

I tried sending a message through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page days ago, but got no response.

I need to have my forum account deleted. I created this account more than 18 years go but never used it and don't plan on using it again. I need to delete my account because I am now under security and privacy protocol that applies to me in my country.

Admins, please assist and have my account deleted entirely from hardwareheaven forum website. Thank you.

2. Calliers

Calliers Administrator/Editor Staff Member

We generally don't delete accounts, but I have forwarded this to the site owner since it sounds serious.

3. jameshuang

jameshuang Guest

any word from the site owner? My account on this forum site needs to be deleted.

I still have access to the email address I used to sign up my forum account. If the site owner or admin needs to reach out to me to via that address to confirm my request to delete, I am able reply and confirm accordingly.

4. Calliers

Calliers Administrator/Editor Staff Member

I reached out to him but he may be busy. Please send a personal message to @Notdjey.

5. Notdjey

Notdjey Administrator