My little sisters Youtube food channel :-)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Calliers, May 4, 2020.

1. Calliers

Calliers Side hustle: Mayor of Kenja Staff Member

My little sister has a new food channel on Youtube, I don't know why I didn't hear about it sooner, but you guys should really check it out, it's got some great recipes, some that I want to try out myself, here is the video of her introducing it. :)

She has over 1300 followers on Instagram, but I think she just started this Youtube channel, so just trying to be a good bro and support her is all.

Edit: Btw if you're wondering where she got her acting skill from, she used to be a presenter on a kids program when she was a kid, for around 7 years or so, then she presented on radio, so yeah lol.

Last edited: May 4, 2020
    Trusteft and Dyre Straits like this.
  2. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

She is way cuter than you, though I admit I have never seen you smile or wear a yellow t-shirt.
    :p
    I watched the video, she looks fun, but I avoid food channels like the covid.

Calliers likes this.
  3. Calliers

LOL, thanks. Yeah I know, all 3 of my sisters are way cuter than me. Hehe, two are married, my older sister and my younger sister. My youngest above just has a bf. Whom btw my parents do not approve of lol.

Trusteft likes this.
  4. IvanV

IvanV HH Assassin Guild Member

As is their job. :D

The intro wasn't my thing (I generally prefer creators that don't have a superexcited attitude, for example, I like Glen and Friends Cooking, LGR, Steve1989, LockPickingLawyer), but I clicked on a random video and saw her using three forks instead of a whisk - she has my attention! Also, I'm curious to try to cook some African cuisine. The stuff I got to try in Tanzania was really tasty.

Calliers likes this.
  5. Calliers

Oh, you've been to TZ? I've never been, but I have been to both Uganda and Kenya in East Africa. :)

6. IvanV

IvanV HH Assassin Guild Member

Yes, we were there this January, which turned out to be really good timing for taking a holiday this year. We mainly stayed on Unguja (Zanzibar), a few nights in Stone Town and a few more in Nungwi (a small seaside village at the north tip of the island), and between those two we went to a safari in the Mikumi National Park (we passed through Dar es Salaam, but we only slept there one night and were strongly advised against venturing outside, unlike the island where everything was super-chill). I've been meaning to post some pics and type a few words ever since I came back, but I never do. :rolleyes: I might now finally.

BTW, it was an awesome trip, except that I got really sick the last three days. But hey, who else has holiday photos from a Zanzibar clinic?!

Calliers likes this.
  7. Calliers

Personally I hate travelling because I traveled a lot when I was younger. I try to avoid it like the plague unless I absolutely have to. As a result I haven't really gone anywhere impressive in the last 10 years or so. Suits me fine though.

Trusteft likes this.