Natural remedies or Modern medicine?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by center_table, Jan 22, 2021.

1. center_table

center_table Member

It’s normal to feel anxious about certain moments in everyday life, such as getting a divorce or a job interview. When you begin to worry to the point that you’re panicking, or if it is affecting your health how are you guys dealing with it? Which one do you prefer natural remedies or modern medicine?

arb65912 likes this.
  2. Mr Cairo

Mr Cairo Require backup .... NO

I think there are some modern medicines that you rely on just because they are modern stuff and are tailored for the treatment of Arthritis, Parkinsons, Dementia, asthma, High Blood Pressure etc and those I would use

For day to day things like rashes or the odd sleepless night I dont see anything wrong with over the counter natural remedies

arb65912 likes this.
  3. arb65912

arb65912 Well-Known Member

In general I prefer a natural approach as all modern drugs have bad side effects.

There are obviously cases when only modern medicine will work, when you have blocked artery and heart attack (me in March 2020) you need modern medicine to put a stent immediately instead of any natural remedies.

You question is about worrying to the point of panicking that affects your health.
    In that case I would probably go more natural way as most MDs will put you on antidepressants and such which will in my opinion make people "detached" from reality which is not what many would want.