Need Download link

Discussion in 'Driver Cleaner.NET Support' started by zero1970, Apr 1, 2008.

1. zero1970

zero1970 New Member

Hi, I did some upgrading to my PC & I don't have the link to download the program anymore, I do have all my info.
    Why not have a link on the web for people who have purchased the program can go right to it? This is just an inconvenience having to email for the link everytime it is needed. I have e-mailed twice with my info but have yet to receive any answer.

Thank you!

2. theubersmurf

theubersmurf New Member

A good way to do it might be a members area that you have to log into to download it.

3. Spike

Spike Driver Cleaner Maker

zero1970 i am not sure when you send that email. I did resend emails today. What you can do is send me a private message here on the forum with the email address oyu used to register and i can see if i resend it.

4. meepmeep

meepmeep New Member

Can someone help me? I ordered DC but couldn't find a way to download the program?
    The mail I received only gave the ordernumber, no link or whatsoever. Anyone a clue?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  5. doctor_g

doctor_g New Member

DITTO!

How about posting the ACTUAL process for purhasing and downloading the software? Deffinately not too much to ask for. When do I get a download link????????????????????????????

This is pretty lame. Not a happy customer right now.

6. Spike

Spike Driver Cleaner Maker

Take it easy, i think you did not complete the payment process and stopped after paying. The email is forwarded to the sales person and he will fix it, normally the download of the program is done after the payment and then also the email with teh registration information is send. The payment system is easy. It is just keep going.

So please have patience and you will get the email with the details and downloadl ink soon.

7. doctor_g

doctor_g New Member

Thank you for your online order from Driver Heaven USD .
    Your order details follow:
    Order #: DC_32244

Tax:
    Shipping:
    Total: $9.99

If you have any questions regarding this order, contact
    our customer service at 01480 435881.

Above is the email I was sent moments after I completed purchase. Were only talking a $10.00 purchase here, but it would be nice to know the process beforehand. You know, like upon completion of payment verification, we will send you a link to download your software. Process usually takes a couple hours, a day...You get the idea. So many places send you a download link immediately upon sending payment. All the others I have dealt with, at least give you a time frame of when to expect the goods. If there would have been simple written instructions during the order process included, I never would have had to post this or email ya. Fruit for thought.