Need for Speed 3 Vista Edition

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by RejZoR, Nov 4, 2008.

1. RejZoR

RejZoR New Member

[​IMG]

Hello everyone! Today i present you my new contribution to all true Need for Speed fans.
    The Need for Speed 3 Hot Pursuit Vista Edition patch and 32-bit installer in one package.
    This patch will allow you to play this legendary racing game on Windows XP and Windows Vista.
    And thats not all.
    64-bit Windows is also supported, where original installer simply fails to run (because it's just 16-bit).
    I have also included optional package of all traffic vehicles and traffic pursuit cars.
    Thats right, you can now race with delivery trucks, taxi cars, school buses, SUV's and so on.
    They are slow and steer like a whale, but racing with them is hilarious. Especially in Hot Pursuit mode on split screen. Pure fun!

Oh and don't forget to crank up all game graphic settings and enable Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic filtering in your graphic card control panel. The game will look much better with it :smile:

Patch includes CD verification! Only users of original NFS3 game can install it.
    Patch will also copy game files from original disc during patch installation.

I hope it's red enough, some seem to have problems understanding this...

PATCH REQUIREMENTS
    - original NFS3 disc
    - ~460MB of free disk space
    - Direct3D capable graphic card (all graphic cards we use today)
    - Creative ALchemy or similar tool for EAX support under Vista

DOWNLOAD:
    rejzor.tk
    Need for Speed 3 Vista Edition - RejZoR's little secrets for Windows - by RejZoR

Enjoy!

2. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

very cool..... i was having troubles getting around the 16bit installer

3. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

ok after getting time to sit down and try this out...

i've got some unfortunate news.

i don't have the VERY first release of nfs3hp... what i have is the EA rerelease "EA Classics" which provides the orginal NFS3hp cd, however there is more data on the cd which includes a game patch and 3dfx voodoo 3 patch not to mention a few other useless goodies.

The installer you've created instantly gives me a invalid or unverified error, asking for the orginal media and then quits.

It is english however.

Anything that could be done about this?