Need Help / Magix Movie Edit Pro

Discussion in 'General Software Discussion' started by ehoo75, Dec 2, 2004.

1. ehoo75

ehoo75 New Member

Will someone please let me know what I am doing wrong. I just purchase Magix Movie Edit Pro and began using it. It will allow me to drag and drop some of my video clips, but not all. For some of the clips, only the sound is dropped and for others only a few seconds of the clip is dropped. I have several clips and they are all under 4KB and they are mov files. Please, please help!

2. WildChild

WildChild I'm Still Watching

Sometimes with certain software .....certain file types are not supported, thats what this problem sounds like to me.

WC

3. Spikedachick213

Spikedachick213 New Member

Movie Edit Pro 10, Converting MVD into MPEG

Okay I really need some help, I have a few movie clips that I wanted to post on the popular site called "Youtube" I just edit some of them on my new software called "Movie edit pro 10"

The problem is I can't post it on youtube because it shows as a MVD. So I reread the book and even watched some of the videoes they gave me. I went to File, export, and I press Video as MPEG.

It does whatever it does...and I press "Save as" Then I try to upload it on youtube...nothing.

Can anyone help me out here? I'm about to throw the computer out the window..LOL.

remember it says "MVD" and went I export it into a MPEG the icon still says "MVD"

4. heiko999

heiko999 New Member

Magix Movie and Youtube - One possible solution

Youtube and Magix Movie Edit Pro
    I have just started to put videos on Youtube, and I thought that I should share my new knowledge which I finally gained after several nights…
    I am using Magix Edit Pro 2004, but “my way” putting videos on you tube of course also works with the other versions. It is a bit unconventional, but the results are perfect, and you have got almost no issues with the file size! I do the following: I export my movie as a DV AVI, and then convert it with Allok MPEG4 Converter (cost 29$) to DivX, using the highest possible quality. Brilliant results! With up to about 5 minutes of video there are no issues with file size (under 100MB). If your video is longer, maybe export to AVI instead DV AVI? Hope that helps!!!

5. kn00tcn

kn00tcn New Member

so much crappy software & even worse is that they charge people for it...

www.videohelp.com there are free convertors & editors & tutorials

xvid's advancing way better than divx

6. polightlyrude

polightlyrude New Member

im having issues with cloning. when i follow all the steps, edit both videos together, crop one video and match the sides and save the video is coming out wayyy zoomed in and the sides are not the way they are showing on Magix itself, I am using a nikon p100, i shoot in HD because HS is ugly, shows too dark and such. When editing the video i also have the HD setting set within Magix, let me know if you have any tips please!