New Games with Gold for March 2021

Discussion in 'Gaming News Discussion' started by MIG-31, Feb 24, 2021.

1. MIG-31

MIG-31 Old time Member.. Staff Member

The March Games with Gold lineup is here! On the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, become the ultimate mercenary in Warface: Breakout, and take down the Llamanati in Vicious Attack Llama Apocalypse. And for our classic lineup via Backward Compatibility, pilot your favorite Metal Slug to take down the enemy menace in Metal Slug 3, and rule the seas from Port-au-Prince to Tortuga in Port Royale 3.

Xbox Live Gold members will have exclusive access to these games for a limited time as part of Games with Gold. So will Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members, who receive all the fantastic benefits of Gold plus access to over 100 high-quality games with Xbox Game Pass.

2. Calliers

Calliers Administrator/Editor Staff Member

Apparently there was quite the remonstrance concerning these games as people said they were really low quality, especially when compared to the PS Plus games, I agree and I say, when you buy a console you have to know which kind of exclusives you'll be getting. So no complaining, you should have known what you were signing up for before hand.

Mr Cairo likes this.
  3. Mr Cairo

Mr Cairo DREDD do You require backup .... NO

To be fair the PS has had more than its its fair share of crappy months with the free games I will say though the last 4 or 5 months have been pretty good

Calliers likes this.
  4. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

Just chiming here FWIW: I have no real anticipation for hording so many free games. I'll never, if I live to be 150, be able to play all these games. I'll be very happy to pay for high-quality games that keep me interested and entertained for hours upon hours on end.

Calliers likes this.
  5. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

https://kotaku.com/sorry-ps5-my-xbox-series-x-has-unexpectedly-become-my-1846384533

Calliers likes this.
  6. Calliers

Calliers Administrator/Editor Staff Member