New Official PAX MASTER PCI XFI ALL OS Driver Suite V2.35 Discuss Thread.

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCI X-Fi Series' started by Robert McClelland, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Re: New Official PAX MASTER PCI XFI ALL OS Driver Suite V2.35 Default Tweak Edition

You have disable windows driver sign Press F8 then 7 then it should work.

2. gyigyo

gyigyo New Member

Re: New Official PAX MASTER PCI XFI ALL OS Driver Suite V2.35 Default Tweak Edition

Well, i downloaded this driver and installed and i didn't find this

New > CrossOverFrequency(Subwoofer)To80hzTHX® in DTS Dolby and Subwoofer tweaks.

when i turn on the crossover 80hzthx in thx console i still hear the difference between 80hzthx BASS and when is turned off BASS..:uhoh:

I have PCI X-FI Gamer edition card with 5.1 genius sound system with jack connector...

3. gyigyo

gyigyo New Member

ahh nevermind i found it!!!! i needed to click to speakers in THX console to make work... now is cool i have 80hzTHX bass quality and HD sound DTS...

4. Robert McClelland

So is sound notice better with new tweak?

5. gyigyo

gyigyo New Member

yes if i click to the speakers in thx console... when small speakers then every sound have bass when i click again then the speakers will large then its working its sound like DTS... with 80hz THX sound quality..

so, yes ITS WORKING!!! YUPPEE

6. Robert McClelland

Going lower Matrix to 60% so far there is more thump in the woofer this time sounds great :D. I let you guys know when be reuploaded.

7. robalm

robalm New Member

I still use V2.25.
    All versions after that i do not like the bass it is not as aggressive.

8. Robert McClelland

Hey Robalm new one ;) You may like it. New > Adjust the subwoofer matrix to 60% get more thumping noise in woofer. Set been reuploaded. There more thumping noise in woofer :

9. robalm

robalm New Member

Ok i test it tomorrow :)

10. robalm

robalm New Member

"thumping" that is exactly the word i was looking for :D
    I will test it now to see if there is more thumping :)

11. robalm

robalm New Member

Are the 2.35 driverpack in the first post updated to "subwoofer matrix to 60%" ?

Edit: yes it is :D

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  12. Robert McClelland

Did I make you shit your pants ;)?

13. robalm

robalm New Member

I unistalled the v2.25 (driver only) and installed the v2.35 (driver only)

I did not "shit pants" :) but i think its a little better.

Change the subwoofer matrix even more?

14. Robert McClelland

Ya you can try lower in if you wish do at 5% at time.

15. robalm

robalm New Member

I lower all the Matrix to 40% in subwoofer in System32 and SysWOW64, and restarted.
    But i can not test today its to late and i maby get kicked of from here if i play the bass :D

16. Robert McClelland

Everyone Try Matrix at 55% So far it's much louder and cleaner ;). And more thumping in woofer I will reupload the set as that spec. Make sure you search subwoofer inf in system 32 and wow 64 make save ever matrix tweaks to 55% then reboot. I try 40% it I couldn't feel anything at that volume % at all. but 55% is prefect.

17. robalm

robalm New Member

"Does this driver improve sound quality or performance Are there any tweaks ?

No, this driver does not improve sound quality nor increase performance.

No, there are no tweaks.

If someone states that its driver improves sound quality and performance, you are being fooled, cheated.

It is even worse that the so called tweaks come from a person who is not EVEN technically acknowledged, does NOT know anything about Windows internals, software engineering and sound fidelity that all audiophiles always look for.

If you "feel" the sound better, that is the infamous placebo effect and there is no real proof that any tweaks work.

In fact, I have yet to see a driver that states in its release notes that it improves sound quality.

I've disassembled about every single .SYS driver, .DLL libraries and .EXE executables and found nothing.

There are some undocumented registry values, but nothing related to sound quality or performance.

Would the so called tweaks even exist, they would be in my Support Packs, you can bet that."

http://forums.creative.com/showthread.php?t=697079

Is this true Robert?

18. Robert McClelland

nope. You said your self if you feel the driffter in the sound you know the tweaks are fully 100% working he just want you believe that doesn't work. You said your self when you adjust the matrix you can tell how much thumping noise in the woofer is allready. That proof right there. He just trying lure people away from my drivers back to his. But people like my drivers best because I always help more people ever then he does. Beside I don't think he has every sound card test my drivers on with lol. One my friend who own Audigy SE sound card test new software pack by him. He said the driver set very flat in and lacks rich in sound and lacking thumping noise in bass. He really want me do driver asp for him and other who have audigy se driver. And another thing I made special inf for each tweaks. He never really test my driver since few years back. It's same statement that he had in readme pass few years ago.

19. moliko

moliko New Member

Since the Package from 10/27/12 and the Package ( Date ?) before i cant save my settings anymore.
    I used the Shutdown & powercfg -H on trick. Some other tricks i missed ?

Install works well.

Thanks

20. Robert McClelland

I'll be uploading new set soon. see if drop menu work on my own console launcher version :).