New Official PAX MASTER PCI XFI ALL OS Driver Suite V2.35 Discuss Thread.

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCI X-Fi Series' started by Robert McClelland, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Re: New Official PAX MASTER PCI XFI ALL OS Driver Suite V2.35 Default Tweak Edition

New set been ready for testing >
    Whats new: 10/2712
    Took out>
    Configuration\LowPitch,100%
    Configuration\InputLowControl,0.0db
    Configuration\OutputLowControl,0.0db
    Configuration\LowFrequencySeparation,40hz~500khz
    Took out the extra line dup from treble section in ENT Audio and Game modes.
    Added PETrust Levels to 3600 and DRMLevel to 3600 for True Blu Ray HD Audio support.
    Added 2.1-7.1 Surround Sound infs.
    New > Keep all tweaks at Medium Ptich fix the static in windows noise.
    New > Add bass and treble config to 2.1-7.1 surround sound infs.
    New CrossOverFrequency(Subwoofer)To80hzTHX® in DTS Dolby and Subwoofer tweaks.
    New > Adjust the subwoofer matrix to 55% get more thumping noise in woofer.
    New > Added Drop menu for console launcher to force it.
    New Console version my own try force drop menu. 2.61.55

2. Robert McClelland

Re: New Official PAX MASTER PCI XFI ALL OS Driver Suite V2.35 Default Tweak Edition

New Set Ready Enjoy People I try Get T HD set new version done tomorrow :).

3. moliko

moliko New Member

I try the newer Pack but my machine still do not want to save the settings.
    F* Creative.

The "Bass Boost" in Headphone settings doesnt work to, i can move the sliders. There is only the visual effect but no acustical effect. These Problem was in the other packs to.

By the way Thanks for your hard work with these shi**y drivers from Creative Mr. McClelland.

4. Robert McClelland

Ya I'm waiting for save setting fix you guys I feel your pain. How the sound anyway much better?

5. juKajitsu

juKajitsu New Member

Just for statistics.

Yesterday I installed w8 by update. After 25-30 minutes when all was loaded, I delete PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite V1.30 (driver sweeper), downloaded new 2.35 version of pax.

With first install, driver couldn't install, except of all programs.
    I tried to instal 15beta driver from creative, and its ok. But settings not saved after restart. Then I tried 15final driver and it solved the mistake.

6. stanley3

stanley3 New Member

good morning, just to ask if there's a way to show dolby settings tab in audio control panel? windows7 32bit has this tab but in windows7 64bit theres no dolby tabs. thanks. BTW, your drivers isa great ever since. sound is greatly improved

7. Robert McClelland

It should show auto on audio console. You may have do clean sweep next time you reinstalled new 2.35 set. delete from start menu and program folder of creative.

8. moliko

moliko New Member

I like the sound from the last package very much.

Thanks for the improvements that the overpaid creative worker cant do.

9. stanley3

stanley3 New Member

yes sir, its a clean install using driver sweeper. ever since i used 64bit no dolby tab when using windows7 64bit.:dead:
    in windows7 32bit dolby tab is there:duh:
    [​IMG]

is there a way making it appear like editing the registry or something? thanks

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  10. Robert McClelland

That why they make you by the encoder for it. So you may need pay 4.62 what ever the cost may be. But decoders are enable auto in the set with the tweaks :). Please redownload the official set now. I don't think the decoders support 64 bit that why creative want you buy the encoders for it.

11. Xeorkzys

Xeorkzys New Member

AW: New Official PAX MASTER PCI XFI ALL OS Driver Suite V2.35 Discuss Thread.

Hello Robert,

i have Windows 8 pro 64bit installed and the Driver 2.35. The speaker configuration works well with 7.1 and Video under Win8, but when i play a video on youtube, is the sound of the rear speakers are too loud. One has the sensation that the sound is not coming from the center of the front but from the rear speakers.

Any Idea???

Thnaks in Advance and sorry for the bad english^^;

12. stanley3

stanley3 New Member

@robert

thanks for clearing it ^_^

13. Robert McClelland

Re: AW: New Official PAX MASTER PCI XFI ALL OS Driver Suite V2.35 Discuss Thread.

Did you try used svm on? That will audjust the volume you may have used what you uhear also. You may want reset your speakers too.

14. Robert McClelland

np

15. Xeorkzys

Xeorkzys New Member

Hello,

i have tried SVM and the reset of the Speakers, unfortunately without success

What I could find out now, that's it's always in stereo sound and the 7.1 speaker configuration. It's impressive that the X-Fi CMSS-3D does not work. Since the change the settings or on / off switch makes no audible difference.

Maybe another idea?

Thanks in advance!!

16. Robert McClelland

Re: AW: New Official PAX MASTER PCI XFI ALL OS Driver Suite V2.35 Discuss Thread.

Does it have little black box on sound card? If not light up you go thook power up to it.

17. Xeorkzys

Xeorkzys New Member

Hello Robert,

i have found a solution. The Problem is StereoSound and the CMSS-3D is not working.

The current Flash Player is causing the problem. With version 11_2r202_235 everything works again.
    So you have to use the uninstaller from the Adobe Website and then install the older version. Everything works fine now.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  18. fighter

fighter New Member

ok somehow the problem with 7.1 is fixed and everything works, except for one thing:
    when using headphones in creative console launcher, if the windows sound is to "stereo", there is a normal sound stereo, if using 7.1, the sound in the headphones is much stronger and detailed, and it is also good for programs that count on windows sound settings to know which configuration is used.
    the problem is: if i am using headphones and using 7.1 in windows sound settings, other applications like flash player wont do any sounds while alt tabbing, and the worst is that skype will give the error: "problem with skype device" and every incoming call will get auto rejected...

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  19. westk

westk New Member

After uninstalling COMPLETELY the older ones (2.30) incluiding seach in disk and registry manually, the CMSS dont work in 5.1 config

20. Robert McClelland

Hey tell you what let me do testing from common Folder Tomorrow from T HD set mix with my titanium card if works then I posted media fire link for pci xfi to see issue would be fix :)