New Official PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver Suite V2.35 Discuss Thread.

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCIe X-Fi Series' started by Robert McClelland, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Ya or no depends official driver comes out on Nov 30 from creative you may have wait to then for it :) If you want try it. Make sure you disable driver sign during boot up.

2. moonshadow45

moonshadow45 New Member

Re : New Official PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver Suite V2.35 Discuss Thread.

Do you know if that officla drivers version will fix the not saving settings bug? I tried everything, reactivate hibernate and install but there's no fix for me. I'm in Windows 8.

Thanks for help if you got some idea.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  3. Robert McClelland

4. retek

retek New Member

Hello!

With this driver the analog connection is just f*cking awesome! However the optical digital oputput sucks. :( There is a fruquent crackling noise when using optical connection. It's very annoying! It's surely a sound card issue coz i've tested the cable and speaker system with my brother's pc and there was no such problem. I've read that there was the same issue with realtek soungchips' optical output but it was fixed with a driver update. Is there any way to fix this problem with X-Fi Titanium PCIe? Could you fix it with a driver update?

5. Robert McClelland

Not to Nov 30 :) That when official windows 8 driver comes out. You may have wait to then. I have Titanium Champ with I/O drive no issue. On mine. I used Optical out.

6. despine

despine New Member

I wanted to say that 3d mode is now working for me, although some other known bugs are present.

I reinstalled windows 8 on this new ssd, installed your pax drivers first, then beta windows 8 driver from creative. Now that 3d is working, I'm happy

7. retek

retek New Member

Okay, my crackling noise problem seems to be caused by damaged optical cable. :) So the driver is just perfect!

8. Robert McClelland

Great to hear that :) Amazon Optical cable works very well ;).

9. Sunblocker

Sunblocker New Member

Hello, I am From Germany and i am a fan from The Pax driver since win7 with tritanium. Very Thank you for your work to this time. If i have anderstand the Thread, @win8 The DDigital will work after 30 Nov. Microsoft will open his info about windows Driver and after that you can performance this driver to DDigital, is that right? Thank You.

10. Robert McClelland

Yup :)

11. Sunblocker

Sunblocker New Member

Can You tell us How long it wil take for realese the new Driver?

12. Robert McClelland

To creative lease one But how ever I can updated volume panel and audio control panel this week. From USB HD set. Like I said I waiting on new drivers from creative too.

13. Sunblocker

Sunblocker New Member

not only u, we wait ;)

14. Robert McClelland

New v2.50 set comming out tonight for testing :). Uploading now. added to subwoofer tweak stereosurroundmix and stereodownmix tweaks. plus add AUDIO_CS 3.00.69 and VOLUME_PANEL 2.21.17 both from USB Sound Blaster HD new Setup Skin logo been add also :D.

15. Revolted

Revolted Dont let my name fool you

First of all, Hi everyone.

Hi Robert McClelland, I first found out about you drivers when I had an Audigy 2 ZS and a friend of mine showed me your MOD to transform it into a Audigy 4 Pro, since then I've been using your drivers and they always work great, so I installed your new Suite and everything works great except one thing that no matter what I do it does not work, which is the DTS, when I try to enable it, it turns off again with the message: (The Operation as unsuccessful. Please try again or reinstall the application), which by the way I did 3 times, uninstalled and erased every last, folder, file, registry entry from creative and installed your Suite successfully those 3 times but the DTS never works, I'd leave a pic but since this is my first post I can't :p

Any suggestions on what else I can do that might fix the problem?

Btw, my card is a X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro

Thank you all and you Robert for all these great drivers all over the years.

16. Robert McClelland

Please only check the DTS not enable DTS Just only Turn on DTS to Used CMSS 3d :)

17. Revolted

Thank you for the reply, so I can't enable Dolby Digital or DTS because of the CMSS 3D? because neither of those options work, I don't go to the advanced settings of either, it just refuses to enable, they return to OFF with the above message.

18. Robert McClelland

No You just only check DTS connect don't choice the settings at all under settings leave as is. Then your CMSS3d would work with it. It does on my end :) Put into stereo surround. At 50%

19. Revolted

yes, I tried that just now, the CMSS 3D Stereo Surround 50% and then tried to enable DTS but no luck, it returns to OFF with the same message.

Sorry that I'm being troublesome but if it helps I have 5.1 speakers and also have enabled THX, X-Fi Crystalizer and Equilizer, could possibly one of these affect the DTS option?

20. Robert McClelland

You try on freash OS? You try reinstalled DTS? If you have is card under warranty?