NEW YEAR PACKAGE for SBLive/Audigy/Audigy2/Audgiy2ZS series

Discussion in 'Hardware Discussion & Support' started by classic_leon, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Tuco

Tuco New Member

All but one of those links is dead, & the one working was a) painfully slow ( over 24hrs to finish ) b) corrupt:sigh: are there any other links for the new year package ?

2. phirang

phirang New Member

anyone who needs New Year 2005(2nd ed) drivers just pm me with your email address.

btw, i just tried doom 3 demo on my comp: ran superbly well, and the sound was SUPERB!

EA makes shyte games, i guess!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2005
  3. thiagodm

thiagodm Member

4. Socio

Socio New Member

I got the smart recorder but not CMSS3 however it does appear I have a new entry in the CMSS tab at least I do not remember seeing it before its called Stereo surround, perhaps that is what your refering to?

5. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

If anymembers know a free easy upload ftp that can hold 400megs let me know I try upload Tuesday for you guys but reply quick if you can thanks. That way everone can get good minor. :D

6. saukoon

saukoon New Member

notice the different between CMS and CMSS. :confused:
    I refered to CMS which is the Creative MediaSource player. Its version 3 in A4 Pro package. Check its Help > About to confirm

As of CMSS, its how the soundcard playes multichannel audio.
    FYI the CMSS > Stereo Surrond has been there since Audigy 2.

Pls read the threads properly esp. the first thread which the starter has given lots of explainations.

7. fanbanlo

fanbanlo New Member

YouP pulled the driver down again. He said he just got some idea to further improve the driver. He'll re-release it once he's done. hum...

8. Down1oader

Down1oader New Member

i think the new drivers are up, im getting ones dated 2005-02-08 they are 302.46M and heres a description, babel is a good online translator

Creative创新Sound Blaster Live/Audigy/Audigy2/Audigy2 ZS系列声卡游飘修改驱动YouP PAX-NewYear 2005新年贺岁软件包For Win2000/XP/2003(2005年2月8日发布)此软件包在Creative Audigy 2 ZS Notebook和Audigy4 Pro声卡软件光盘基础上修改,破解而成,支持Win2000/XP/2003/Longhorn系统,支持Live (不支持0200 DELL版Live)、Audigy (不支持Audigy LS)、Audigy2、Audigy2 ZS系列声卡。此款软件包内包括两部分驱动,其中Live声卡部分如下:1.UP修改X-FI For Live驱动,此驱动是在5.12.10.1042版驱动核心上修改,修正了与新软件包的冲突,可以正常使用软件包各种功能。缺点是几乎所有支持EAX音效的游戏都会出现失真的环境声音,这是官方驱动本来就存在的问题。如果只是使用软件包和欣赏音乐的朋友,推荐使用这版驱动,在有NTFS分区的硬盘上安装,音量会比其他版本增大一倍以上,声音较有凝聚力,而且支持多国语言。2.游飘修改YouP PAX VI v1.68版驱动,这版驱动版比较有的音乐味,缺点是低频不够气势,不太适合听交响乐一类的音乐。游戏音效方面只有《马克思佩恩2》的旁白声有问题,其他主流游戏基本上正常,与2005贺岁软件包的兼容性也很好,这版驱动的核心只在中国发行的特惠版Live声卡5.12.04.0291驱动,不支持其他型号的Live,使用特殊安装方法后可以其他Live用上这版驱动,并且支持SPDIF IN功能。WinXP系统使用特殊安装方法提高驱动表现力,会修改系统核心文件(卸载后会恢复系统到原来的状态),安装时如果出现,安装时遇到新旧文件版本冲突时,一律选择"是"替换原来的文件。其他系统下不会对系统文件做任何修改。这版驱动最大的缺点是只支持简体中文系统(选择简体中文安装界面才可以选择安装)。Audigy X系列声卡部分:游飘修改YouP PAX ZS 3.89版驱动,使用官方5.12.01.0444驱动核心修改,较适合欣赏抒情、柔美歌曲,与2005贺岁软件包兼容性很好,支持EAX4音效,游戏音效测试无问题。WinXP系统使用特殊安装方法提高驱动表现力,会修改系统核心文件(卸载后会恢复系统到原来的状态),安装时如果出现,安装时遇到新旧文件版本冲突时,一律选择"是"替换原来的文件。其他系统下不会对系统文件做任何修改。驱动中已经添加Audigy2声卡软件破解Audigy2 ZS补丁。注意:此驱动不支持Audigy 2 ZS Notebook声卡

it translates to

Creative □new Sound Blaster Live/Audigy/Audigy2/Audigy2 the ZS series □card swims □revision □□YouP PAX-NewYear 2,005 news year □□□to wrap For Win2000/XP/2003 (on February 8, 2005 □cloth) this □to wrap in Creative Audigy 2 ZS Notebook and Audigy4 the Pro □card □light □base □on revises, explains becomes, supports Win2000/XP/2003/Longhorn is □, supports Live (not to support 0,200 DELL version Live), Audigy (does not support Audigy LS), Audigy2, Audigy2 the ZS series □card. This section □package □including □partial □□, Live □card are partial as follows: 1.UP revises X-FI For Live □□, this □□was revises in 5.12.10.1042 edition □□cores, revised with the new □package □suddenly, was allowed normally to use □Bao Kezhong the function. Lacks □is nearly all supports EAX sound effect You?tu the □□distortion □the boundary □sound, □is official □□this □on the existence □□. If only is use □Bao Hohsin the □sound □friend, the recommendation use □version □□, in has the NTFS minute □hard □on is peaceful □, the volume □increases above a time compared to other editions, □the sound □has the cohesive force, moreover supports many □□words. 2. Swims □revises YouP PAX VI v1.68 version □□, □the version □□version compared to the sound □taste which □has, lacks □is low □is mad □, not too suitablly listens to hand over □□a □sound □. You?yin the effect aspect only has "□Gram Thinks 佩恩 2" the aside □to have □□, other mainstreams swim basically □normal, very is also good with 2,005 □□□packages compatibility, □the version □□core in the center □□line of preference version Live □card 5.12.04.0291 □□, does not only support other □Live, after the use special peaceful □method may other Live use □the version □□, and supports SPDIF the IN function. WinXP is □the use special peaceful □method enhances □□the table □strength, after □the revision is □the core document (unloads □□r-line □to original □□□), An?? if □, An?? meets the new □document edition □suddenly □, all □□"is" for □the original □document. Other are □under □□is not □the document makes any revision. □the version □□biggest lacks □is only supports □the body Chinese department □(□□□body Chinese peaceful □contact surface only then to be allowed □□to be peaceful □). Audigy X series □card partial: Swims □revises YouP PAX ZS 3.89 edition □□, the use official 5.12.01.0444 □□cores revise, □suits joyful □expresses feelings, the gently beautiful song, is very good with 2,005 □□□packages compatibility, supports the EAX4 sound effect, You?yin the effect □□□□□. WinXP is □the use special peaceful □method enhances □□the table □strength, after □the revision is □the core document (unloads □□r-line □to original □□□), An?? if □, An?? meets the new □document edition □suddenly □, all □□"is" for □the original □document. Other are □under □□is not □the document makes any revision. □□center □increased Audigy2 □card □to explain Audigy2 ZS □Ding. Attention: This □□does not support Audigy 2 ZS the Notebook

9. Down1oader

Down1oader New Member

10. cypher_138

cypher_138 Watching 1984 unfold

I have the one off of ordorica's site and the one from the link above. As far as I can tell they seem the same.

As for distributing these drivers I see .torrents as the only real solution as stated before. We need to find and use a common and realible tracker to pass these around. I have no problem super seeding these. I'll make one up and post the link once I'm finished.

11. cypher_138

cypher_138 Watching 1984 unfold

*Edit*
    My tracker sucks. :mad:
    Forget it

Last edited: Feb 28, 2005
  12. schwret

schwret New Member

Great work. Thank you. The driver is super.

13. Bar81

Bar81 New Member

The new drivers are fantastic on my Audigy 2 ZS. Installed and run without a hitch. Thanks for all the hard work.

14. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Is the driver new or not? I need to know :)?

15. fanbanlo

fanbanlo New Member

This is the software pack with 2 drivers:
    1.) X-FI For Live (buggy)
    2.) YouP PAX VI v1.68 (Chinese only)
    (See 1st page of this thread)

All I am saying is that NEW YouP PAX VI v1.68 (or 1.69?) for English is on the way.

16. fanbanlo

fanbanlo New Member

March 1st update from YouP
    http://club.mydrivers.com/new/index.php?showtopic=105126

My English Translation (better than a online translater I hope? :lol:):

Finally found a way to make Live plays with an non-digitalized feel. This should be good enough for Live users. Great musical sound quality, with great human-voice quality, and everything's balanced, with great bass and clearity. Audio sounds a bit warm, and it's very comfortable to listen to.

However, I'm still struggling whether I should seperate the driver into Musical/Entertainment version and Gaming version, because I think this version I have now is the best that I can do. Before I can decide, I'll first need to let my friends to try out this version.

I think this version is my last piece of work I'd do on SB Live. I feel like I've surpass my tweaking ability on Live. I like this version very much. It is smooth, but not soft. It is detailed, but not a mess. [​IMG] Should be released within 2 days.

17. thiagodm

thiagodm Member

You could give us mirror of the file i think non registered or non Chineses users can't download or see the link ://

18. QuakeR

QuakeR New Member

thx for the info :)

19. fanbanlo

fanbanlo New Member

I would, but it is Not posted yet man~!

20. Floruro

Floruro New Member

If someone has the file, they can upload it to my host and i can share it. I can give 60 - 70 gb. PM and ill give ftp login etc.