New York to be nuked Feb 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Shaunboyland, Jan 4, 2004.

1. swimtech

swimtech Well-Known Member

Hopefully, there'll be a lot of security people wandering around with meters of some sort searching for this stuff between now and then.

The fact it broke news is encouraging though, we can search and look for it to enter...

2. Warpy

Warpy Well-Known Member

The world is in chaos chaps... :wtf:

Soon it will be a act of cruelty to bring a child into this world. If it means we all have to stay home in fear of our lives, then I just want my internet connection to still be active ;)

This news is old news. If you have a Bible read this:

Joel chapter 3 verse 10 "Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong." (Reference to terrorism)

Luke Chapter 21 verse 26 "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven (Super powers like America, England etc) shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory." (Jesus Christ)

The problem aren't the terrorists... the real problem is man's heart, and this cannot be undone * Unfortunately the United States with its security depts like NSA and CIA will be unable to protect fellow man, as they don’t even know who their enemy is, neither can they identify the bad guys. Mankind will be brought to his knees as the Bible says - because the heart of Man is only wicked. Man has been on this earth for over 6000 Years now and it would be a good judgment to say that the world has been declining ever since. Not wanting to be pessimistic here - but these are the facts.... It's only a matter of time before the prophecy of scripture is fulfilled - as its all in the Bible.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2004
  3. Don_1

Don_1 New Member

I have to agree, just a bunch of propaganda to keep people in fear.

4. Warpy

Warpy Well-Known Member

The Bible Aint propaganda mate ;)

5. Dom

Dom New Member

It's not a book of predictions neither.

6. mbeeston

mbeeston New Member

yes it is.. you never read any of it did you?

7. digerati

digerati Everyones life has worth

I'm still confused as to why the religious world creamed their pants for the year 2000. Was there something in that prediction book?

8. vtjvt

vtjvt New Member

I have agree, anyone can get any meaning they seek out of the bible, every religion (christian) has and believes the bible, and they all believe it differant, and yes I have read it many many times.

now back to the subject, I really hope this is false, but there is absolutly nothing I can do about it, so I refuse to dwell on what can or might happen, my life will go on right up untill the time I die when that is knowone knows, so I might as well make each day the best I can.

9. vtjvt

vtjvt New Member

yes It all has to do with the theory christ will come again in 7000 years, (7 days in the bible)

I never really understood why all the religious folks even gave it a second thought, the bible also says that know man but god knows when he will come again, I guess some people these days know more than GOD. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

10. Ryan666

Ryan666 New Member

First thing: If the states is a heavenly superpower they why was Bush made president if he got less votes? Think about it.

Secondly: Maybe there not predictions and someone read the bible or other literature and decided that they would make it happen to keep there religeon or belief from dieing or destroy other beliefs. Plus parts of the bilble are translated wrong.

I dont think all muslims are too blame.

The US being a world power isnt a good thing, compare that country to others. Its not the best by far.

The problem is not mans heart, the problem is man not listening to their hearts, and greed for money and power. To understand u dont need to read the bible u just need common sense which is guided by the heart.

11. Davidgt

Davidgt Car Audio Guy

this happens I am resigning up for the military to fight the sons-of-bitches. Many of you guys dont understand how american get when attacked. If they do this I Know for fact the world will trible at the USA`s power. We have weapons nuke and non nuke that will reduce whole countrys to dust. Also EMP weapons that will kill an intire countrys eletronic. knocking them back over 50 years.

12. BWX

BWX get out and ride

If someone is going to try to set off a nuke in a US city, they aren't going to be announcing it on the internet. It probably wouldn't be a "nuke" anyway- it would be some kind of a dirty bomb- which would be bad, but not nearly the destructive power of a "real" nuke like we have.

People give those backward camel riding, cave dwelling cowardly morons (<--my description of terrorists) way too much credit, the worst they could EVER muster was to hijack planes with razor blades, or kill themselves with a bomb and murder a few other people.

Now they are much weaker than they were when they did that, and we have them on the run too. What makes people think they could just "set off a nuke" any time they feel like it? If they could they would have already, they haven't, therefore they can't. I doubt much will change in the next couple months.. It may happen (or they may try) a few years from now when we have our guard down, but it won't happen when we expect it to happen.
    The general public doesn't' know everything, with good reason- they are developing detection devices that would alert us to those kinds of attacks- Think about it, we (mainland US), have not been hit by a terrorist attack since 2001, I think we are doing something right. Hell, terrorists have been reduced to killing other Muslim countries- they haven't been able to touch us. They probably will be able to catch us off guard sometime somewhere, maybe in some small town in the midwest where noone expects it.- But we're winning.

13. krazy1

krazy1 Live from the Dungeon

I for one don't find this to be true. I think like BWX232 said, why would they announce it on the internet or anywhere for that fact if they were really going to do it?? Announce it to scare us and raise our allertness but I truly think that is about it. Just a scare and not a promise. When and if they do decide to do such a thing it won't be announced or at least not like that....

14. The_Neon_Cowboy

The_Neon_Cowboy Well-Known Member

apeantly your not in the us.....what county is better then the us? really? and dont say europe beouse thats not eactly so...

the terrorists are running on a funked up versionsof an actuall religin
    its not ther hearts it thier messed up minds

they beleave when they die if they take as many men, weomon, and children with them that thier be spending etirity is a pardise and more rewarded by the more he killed...

that s quite messed up

thae al Quida speek as this is a holy war? they dont fallow the koran even muslim clerics/priests have stated this. image a bible rewritten by a mad man and thats part of what we are dealing with..

15. BWX

BWX get out and ride

I also wanted to quickly comment on that.

I can understand why other countries are pissed at us (the US) sometimes, it's the the same reason I'm pissed at my own government half the time. I don't like people telling me what to do- especially if I don't agree with it) - But to say that the US being a world power is not a good thing is kind of an irrational statement, I mean what other countries would you want to be a world power, or a "leader" of free countries. All countries have many problems, as do we, but what makes you think we aren't doing as good of a job as any other county would do.. We work closely with many other countries too- it's not like we do it all ourselves, look at how much the UK contributes- next to the US, they're probably the next biggest voice and power for freedom in the world.
    It just seems like the world in general would appreciate what we contribute a little more, I guarantee you the US appreciates other country's contributions. No one is perfect but at least we are trying- I'd like to know what other county Ryan thinks would be better at sacrificing so much for the security for the entire world. I'm just as skeptical of my own government as someone from any other county and so are most people in the US. That's what I don't think people from other countries realize.

16. Dom

Dom New Member

Yes, I Have actually.

You can't just randomly look for things and say; "this must mean this" and "that must mean that", there has to be some basis or system to go by.

17. FuNsTeR

FuNsTeR Caledonian and Proud

18. Driver 7

Driver 7 Discombobulated NVidiot

BWX is right. If a threat reaches as far as us knowing about it then it will never ever happen. American defence and intellegence is to good. When something happens, and it will happen again, it will be when our guard is down. For anything major anyway. But we will have had no clue that anything is going to happen. That arcticle is really harsh. It's sad. I hate it. Everyone in the world should shake hands and say peace. start over. Stop hurting eachother and start helping eachother. I hate violence.

19. BWX

BWX get out and ride

Actually they aren't predictions, they are called prophecies that can be interpreted in many different ways. It's up to the person reading if you believe them or not, but I think they're true- just my own belief. It is hard to figure out what they mean most of the time though.

Even if you are a complete atheist, a very interesting show on TV I see once in a while is Jack Van Impe- He's an Evangelist that has memorized the Bible and explains his views on the prophesies of the Bible- It's very interesting, and I think it's on in almost every country in the world.. I haven't seen it in a few months, but I think it's still on the air. He talks about what happens in Revelations and Armageddon- pretty interesting.
    Hes' pretty eccentric and so is his wife, so beware, but if you like that kind of stuff it's pretty cool.

*edit-- I just saw that you can watch the shows online too- Don't listen if you don't like church, don't watch -lol.
    link -- He just called me a fornicator cause I live w/ my girlfriend! Oh well. -lol Anyway- free television. if you can deal with the guilt.

>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>
    "Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven (Super powers like America, England etc) shall be shaken."
    >>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

--I personally don't think that is what was meant by that passage either. - but hey- you can take it any way you want- who knows.

*edit- I'm listening to a VanImpe show and he just quoted a Bible verse that says God said that he created all the "worlds" ...plural- so that implies that there are many different worlds full of people - right from the Bible, pretty cool.

20. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

BiGBrOwNPimpsta HH's #1 Hustla and Pimp

wow so its ok for countries to make threats and do terrorist attacks and us get smacked around when they counter it screw that

they went to afghanistan and fixed it up i say. with the taliban gone the country will do much better in the next 20 yrs