New York to be nuked Feb 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Shaunboyland, Jan 4, 2004.

1. Dom

Dom New Member

That's a ridiculous statement.

IF Al-Qaeda nukes NY it would be irrational for the US to strike every Muslim country (or random ones) in retaliation. If Al-Qaeda were to nuke NY they'd have to be in NY with the nuke to do so, it couldn't be launched from overseas, that's highly unlikely. Al-Qaeda members are from various Arab-countries, yes, but you cannot hold their respective countries responsible for their actions. America has Arab allies, would they be nuked too?

2. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

Nuke not, lest ye be nuked

3. BWX

BWX get out and ride

:D :D :rofl: :rofl:

4. Ryan666

Ryan666 New Member

If the US is the biggest voice for freedom, why are they denying their citizens rights that the bill of rights give them, why are they violating the geneva convention by saying suspected terrorists are hostal combatants instead of POW's so they can leave them in jail and not charge them with any crime. This also goes against US law.

If the US appreciates other countries contibution they should be blaming Canada for their own problems. i.e. blamig canada for their mad cow, and blaming canada for the power outage that shutdown most of the east and was actualy caused in the US.
    Also why is the US still charging Canada terifs on soft wood when it goes against freetrade, and there was a ruling in Canadas favor saying ther're not suposed to pay and the US is still charging.
    (Yeah it sure sounds like the states apreciate Canadas contributions of water, power, and wood.):hmm:

5. digerati

digerati Everyones life has worth

I've got enough worries from those faukers setting themselves off in Israel with every attack hoping I don't get a phone call saying one of my family members has been killed. So if they come over here and take my Lucy away screw rational. That's too fauking far. They do that then I''ll support cleaning the world of those faukers and letting them start over and hopefully end up better.

6. BWX

BWX get out and ride

What the Hell are you talking about? What does your soft wood have to do with the war on terrorism?
    Sounds like you have some real problems with some obscure economic issues.. Hmm, maybe you just have problems in general. Let me guess, you live in Canada and hate the US. Let's see how many micky mouse issues we can come up with to blame on the US- Maybe everyone is correct when they say Canada is jealous of us, well they'd be right if they were talking about you. With people irrational as you around the world I'm glad the US is the biggest power then. I'm not gonna argue with you about non-issues that don't matter.

Mad cow-- OK- US invented it and it's all our fault-
    Power outage-- yes it was a US plan to blame something on Canada.
    your Soft wood-- who gives a crap.

*edit*
    Oh, and I don't care what they do with captured terrorists- they aren't guaranteed any rights by anyone, they aren't even on US soil. We'll see what the Supreme court says Friday won't we.
    Where are all Canada's captured terorrists? Hmmm???? Allot of them come in from your country- why is that?

Last edited: Jan 6, 2004
  7. digerati

If that is about Guantanemo we have sent some of them back home after finding them not guilty, we flew them back with money (not much but eeeh). I personally am glad they are in Guantanamo, if they were here they'd probably be in big danger (from the public, our public can be violent, quite a few mosques attacked after 9/11), and compared to other countries treatment of our people I'd say they're getting off lucky, especially if they are terrorists :annoyed:

But the Cow did come from Canada, so we can blame them for that, we didn't feed our cows other dead animals.

8. Ryan666

Ryan666 New Member

Do you even know how mad cow is transmited. Its transmitted by the cows eating specific parts of and any infected ruminant species, which are any cud-chewing animals. The have to eat the brain and spinal cord, and to a lesser extent in the retina and the furthest part of the intestine.

And in response to BWX232.

My comments were in respone to you saying: "next to the US, they're probably the next biggest voice and power for freedom in the world." and "I guarantee you the US appreciates other country's contributions." as u stated in a previous post that I quoted.

So either you didn't understand what I wrote regarded to, you just thought what I quoted right above it had nothing to do with what i wrote, or you forgot what u had prieviously posted.

9. digerati

And I fail to see how that's our fault if we didn't do that?

10. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

Please dont confuse the struggle for independence between Israelis and Palestinians and the self proclaimed martyrs for islam.

11. Dom

Dom New Member

Yes, please don't.

They're seperate issues, seperated by lines...if you close your eyes the lines will not be seen... Thereafter you will become close-minded...such things lead to more hatred.

Perhaps if were all blind there would be no hate.

12. digerati

I'm not confusing crap. But if there's no Lucy for Aaron then I wouldn't give a second thought for nuking the middle east. The struggle for peace between Israel and Palestine is truly bad on both sides. But these terrorists are coming from over there (as well as other parts of the world, but primarily from there), so if they come here and take my Lucy, or my little meanie, or anyone else who's over on this side of the world from me I'm gonna blame the source, no matter how unfair it is (and yes it's pretty unfair)

13. Shaunboyland

Shaunboyland New Member

I declare my thread derailed.

14. bird chest

bird chest New Member

In response to your origional post I do not know what I would do it would be too tuff a decision but I do not think I would nuke them back. I would invade all of the unstable countries in the middle east and I have a feeling that other countries I have a feeling would back us up.

15. Shaunboyland

Shaunboyland New Member

Knowing George Bush.......we would get worldwide support & he would screw it up.

16. WarGun

WarGun New Member

Here, listen to him...until a man learns how to love his fellow man as he loves himself... this world is not going to work. And i dont mean self love, i mean the love of God that comes only by Christ. (ie Holy Spirit) Today we look for life on Mars, when we should be looking for life here. Jesus said I Am the way, the Truth, and the Life. He also said come to me and i will give you life and PEACE for he is the Prince of Peace, and only... and i mean only he will bring peace to this world. As it is prophecied in the Bible. God Bless America

Sorry, but i felt this post justified what i had to say.

17. BWX

BWX get out and ride

Ok, back in MAY---- http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,87367,00.html

"TORONTO — The United States banned all beef imports from Canada after a lone case of mad cow disease was discovered in the heart of Canada's cattle country on Tuesday"

"Reaction to the announcement was immediate. Canada voluntarily stopped issuing certificates that declare its cattle free of BSE, officials said, and U.S. authorities banned imports of Canadian cattle, beef, beef-based products and animal feed.

Shares of big U.S. hamburger chains fell sharply following the news."

Now today I heard on the news that they did find that the infected cows came from Canada-
    It is your fault and your telling me we are falsely accusing you? Please.

18. Esaz666

Esaz666 BeardHeaven

Lol.

I think that bush's addministration probarbly had that article wrote to scare people, its just propaganda
    dont fall for the hype, seroiusly its not going to happen, dont let them push your buttons, its a load of rubbish.

Just more excuses to help take away every1s civil libertys in america. America is not going to get nuked, sure there is danger but more from hi-jacking etc.

And this problem is just as much our own governments faults as it is the muslims..... one things certain
    people are getting scared about security, its just giving evil men more power . don't fall for it.

19. BWX

BWX get out and ride

There's a lot of truth to that- I'm thinking the same thing. We need security, but at what cost? Whats' the point of defending a country that is full of people who's freedoms have been stripped away "for our own safety".

It's the same reason why people died to give us the freedoms we have, freedom is very hard to get and even harder to keep. I would think the republicans would be the party who would support the preservation of our rights and freedoms, but lately I wonder- Not that the Dems would be any better, they'd probably sue Saddam and give him probation with community service. It's a damn shame the route we are taking to combat terrorism. I guess the terrorists win either way- they've already gotten much our privacy taken away and our rights and freedoms aren't far behind- it's too bad.

20. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

Ye of little faith, say what you want about Bush he kicked ass on two countries and thwarted efforts by fundamentalists to do just what your suggesting. There isnt an democrat out there that has the balls of this Texan. Are we men? or are we mice.
    Nuke any city in American and there is hell to pay, but it has almost been tried several times. It is easy to make a bomb, getting fissionable material to respond to a timer and using Helium as a gas to sustain the reaction is very very hard. We know this, and we watch everyone very very closely, including indigenous New Yorkers bent on self destruction, they are out there too.