No Output on k2lt 7/8

Discussion in 'Effects and the DSP' started by solacedagony, Jun 14, 2011.

1. solacedagony

solacedagony New Member

I currently have a 4-way active crossover setup that I'm using for Windows 7 playback. I'm running the 3550 drivers on an Audigy 2 ZS.

My signal path goes like this:
    Waveout 2/3->ASIO->Console->FXBusX->VolumeXt->k2lt

As you can see, I have output all the way to k2lt. I have stereo output through the Analog Front Out, Analog Center/LFE and Analog Rear Out.

None of the other outputs seem to be mapping to 7/8, however. I am running the 4-pole connectors to the two outputs closest to the 1394 port. I have tried each of the other outputs and I'm getting nothing out of any of them. I double checked my amplifier so I know that is working. I also tried setting the working outputs to 7/8 and that doesn't output anything either.

Does this mean my card is physically broken or am I missing something else? I believe output 7/8 should be mapped to the Headphones Out. It was working at one time but it's been a long time since I used this setup. I included a picture of my DSP, k2lt settings and proof that the signal is getting all the way through the volume plugin.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions or comments.

Attached Files:

2. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

That is an old version of ProFx, install ProFx v3.11 (for 3548/49/50) and try again (assuming you are using Windows 7 32 bit).

If you are on Windows 7 64 bit, then you will probably have to use epilog (Out 30/31).

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  3. solacedagony

solacedagony New Member

Thanks, that did it. It's coming up on the Side Out (I2C) with the new ProFX plugin.

This was Windows 7 32-bit by the way.