nVidia Detonator 29.90 Windows 2000 / XP. WHQL!!

Discussion in 'NVIDIA Graphics Cards' started by MaYDaY, Jul 9, 2002.

1. GREEKRAGE

GREEKRAGE Guest

THE REASON I POSTED ALL THOSE LINKS WAS FOR YOU TO READ MR." I DONT GIVE A F..."

BUT I STILL DONT THINK YOU GOT THE POINT .

MOST OF THOSE PPL USE THE DRIVERS YOU SAID STINK AND GET 2 TO 2.5 THOUSAND
    MORE POINTS.

DIDNT IT MAKE YOU STOP AND THINK BEFORE YOU MADE YET ANOTHER POINTLESS POST ??

YOU GOOFED THE SETUP ON YOUR FIRST INSTALL AND WITH NEWER DRIVER SETUP IT FIXED ITSELF (PLAIN AND SIMPLE).

TRY ADMITING YOU MIGHT BE MISTAKEN AND STFU...

@THE ADMIN:
    SORRY BUDDY FOR MY BLUNTNESS BUT I DONT REMEMBER ANYONE USING THE HARSH
    LINGO THIS DUDE DID.

P>S
    AND BY THE WAY MR. KNOW IT ALL....EVERY LITTLE THING YOU CHANGE ON YOUR SYSTEM EFFECTS YOUR BENCHMARKS ........SO SLIGHTLY OVERCLOCKING YOUR CPU ALONE THAT LITTLE BIT YOU SAID WOULD GIVE YOU ABOUT 500+ POINTS or MAYBE TURNING OFF THE V-SYNC ANOTHER 500....HMMMMMM....kinda makes you think next time you touch something that may result in you losing some points...................the end...lol

2. Hog54

Hog54 New Member

Re:

well these 3d mark benchmarks are bullcrap too!a mx440 getting over 10,000 3d marks lmao.i have a ti4400 and i barely get that.whos bull******* who? :D

didnt you read this at the top of his bench?What can I say... I wanted to test if it was possible to cheat in 3dmark2001SE, and it was!lmao

3. GREEKRAGE

GREEKRAGE Guest

THANKS FOR NOTICING THAT.........I POSTED IT FOR A REASON.....lol

FOR THAT CPU AND SETUP I WOULD SAY THAT A 7000 to 8000 mark would be normal.

With my setup i cant get over the 6300 mark not matter what i do....and believe me i tried but my mobo and ram wont let me but still i dont think i could ever reach
    a 10000 mark.