Official Games on Sale thread

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by comp_ali, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Calliers

Calliers Administrator/Editor Staff Member

Cities: Skylines Green DLC is free on PS4 until the 28th of May btw guys.

2. IvanV

IvanV HH Assassin Guild Member

Ok, the stuff that Epic is pulling is... epic. Last week I took their Civ VI offer for free and that came with a $10 off coupon (applicable on any title priced $14.99 or more at the time of purchase). The thing is that they are heaving a big sale (on until the 11th of June, I believe), so I got AC: Origins, the base game, for $4.99 after the coupon and I got a new $10 off coupon with that purchase! Then I bought the season pass for the game for $5.99 with the new coupon and got yet another $10 off coupon with that!

That means that I bought Assassin's Creed Origins with the season pass for $10.98 and $10 off my next purchase!

They are currently giving away Borderlands 1 and 2 as you know. I haven't checked yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are giving a coupon with that as well, so if you haven't gotten anything from them before, that's probably a good start.

Mr Cairo likes this.
  3. IvanV

30 days of Origin Access Basic for 0.99€. link

Offer ends on the 29th of June.

4. IvanV

Assassin's Creed Origins will have a free weekend from the 19th to the 21st. Everyone who's been checking out this thread knows that I'm a fan. :)

Calliers likes this.
  5. Tipstaff

Tipstaff Well-Known Member

Escape from Tarkov is on sale again for 25% off all editions until 3:59PM EST (23:59 MSK) January 5th, 2021. The discount applies to all new orders as well as upgrades from one edition to another.

I suggest that if you are looking at buying, buy the standard edition to start, or the Left Behind edition. I also recommend using PayPal to buy the game as there are less issues with it. Pay close attention to the "region" you choose: CIS (ie. ex-USSR), Other (US, Canada, so on), and Europe.

As a bonus, if you buy the game before the Jan. 5th deadline you can also claim a New Years gift (via your profile page) consisting of some in-game items (be sure to create a player in-game first so that you have your stash open to receive the gift).

IvanV likes this.
  6. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

Metro Last Light Redux is free for a couple of days on GOG.com DRM free and all that.

Tipstaff and IvanV like this.
  7. IvanV

Calliers likes this.
  8. Tipstaff

Tipstaff Well-Known Member

Here we go again!

Escape from Tarkov is on sale again for 20% off in celebration of "Defender of the Fatherland Day" in Russia (celebrates the founding of the Red Army if I recall correctly). Sale runs from Feb 23rd (active now since the time is in MSK) to Feb 24th @ 23:59 Moscow time (which I think is 3 or 4 PM EST).

Calliers and IvanV like this.
  9. IvanV

10. Calliers

Hearts of Iron IV is one dollar

If you’d like to play a WW2 game that lets you play the whole war – and we do mean all of it – then grand strategy game Hearts of Iron IV is what you’re looking for. Paradox’s World War II strategy game is currently featured in its very own bundle at Humble, which puts the price of the Cadet Edition at a single dollar. That’s right – the whole game, for $1.

The Hearts of Iron IV Cadet Edition includes the base game, plus the Poland: United and Ready DLC. There’s also some nice wallpapers and a Paradox forums avatar thrown in for good measure. It normally retails for $39.99 / £34.99, so getting it for a buck is a terrific deal.

If you beat the average donation, which is $9.64 at the time of this writing, you’ll also get three additional DLCs: there’s 2017’s Death or Dishonor, which is a country pack that adds national focus trees for Hungary, Romania, Czechoslovakia, and Yugoslavia; and Together For Victory, which launched in 2016 and adds focus trees for the British Commonwealth nations. You also get the Hearts of Iron IV Radio Pack, which adds 35 new faction-themed songs to the soundtrack, with each major faction (Allies, Axis, and Comintern) getting a historical look for their UI.

@Trusteft if you don't have this one you might be interested in it...I think it's up your alley.

11. Trusteft

It is up my alley, but by the time I am going to get to play it, Windows 25 will be out.
    Even 1 dollar is wasted.
    The game also has a load of DLC. You are going to have to pay a lot more to get the full game.
    PLUS, I only get games form GOG, DRM free and all that.
    Still, thanks for the suggestion.

Calliers likes this.
  12. Calliers

Totally understand. I really admire you, you are a real man who stands firmly by his ideals.

Not many people do that nowadays.

13. Calliers

PS4 Players Surprised With Brand New Stealth Release (for only $5)

A new PS4 game has been stealth released, courtesy of developer Moon Whale Studio and Publisher Gammera Nest. More specifically, over on the PlayStation Store, PS4 users can currently download Ion Driver, a WipeOut-inspired racing game, for just $5.

For those that have never heard of this game, it's probably because it's a stealth release and because both the developer and publisher aren't exactly known qualities. That said, the game was made as part of Sony Interactive Entertainment Spain’s PlayStation Talents initiative. And as you can see via the trailer below, the game looks quite decent, especially for $5.

"Ion Driver is a futuristic racing game of breakneck speed, dangerous twisting tracks, and complex controls," reads an official pitch of the game. "Every ship possesses different attributes (speed, weight, vitality, magnetism, etc.) that impact their performance, as well as the game’s mechanics depending on the track. Players will have to test their skills and concentration, as just a simple mistake will end their hopes on the track."

14. IvanV

Apparently, if you get Amazon Prime 7 day trial today, you can get Battlefield I free until tomorrow (https://gaming.amazon.com/home) and Battlefield V on the 4. of August, after which you can cancel your subscription.

15. Trusteft

16. Tech Distributor

Tech Distributor New Member

Every game is tasteless if your system is lazing between the game If you want the best gaming pc in the reasonable price there is one in this market which can compete in my rate and commitment

17. Trusteft

Let me guess, Gateway PC?

IvanV likes this.
  18. Trusteft

GOG has for a couple of days now a Halloween Special sale, till the 3rd of November.
    Also a couple of other sales for non horror games.
    Basically lots of great games on sale right now at GOG.
    I recommend checking them out.
    www.gog.com

Calliers and IvanV like this.
  19. Calliers

Yeah Steam has started it's Halloween sale too.

IvanV likes this.
  20. IvanV

What's cheaper than a free game? Three free games, so get your controllers and start downloading!

[​IMG]

Register on Ubisoft.com and claim your games. These aren't the "normal" AC titles, this is a three game "spin-off" series of 2.5D platformers, combining stealth with action (combos and stuff) and even timed sections. They are best played with a controller, even if you love mouse and keyboard as much as I do. The PC port of China was very buggy at launch, but should all be fine now. The settings are Russia, China and India, three countries that were not visited in the big games, so it's a bit of a change of scenery as well.

Calliers and Mr Cairo like this.