Omega 53.03 Beta Issues

Discussion in 'NVIDIA Graphics Cards' started by johnnychangs, Mar 10, 2004.

1. johnnychangs

johnnychangs New Member

Hello

I see the beta thread is closed. I sent Omega an email last week and haven't heard anything back, so I thought I'd post here. I understand these drivers are beta, I am just submitting a bug report.

I have tried a number of times to install the drivers manually on my system with Windows XP Pro and a Ti-4600 card.

At first, I tried upgrading...installing over the older version of Omegas. Reboot and the Device Manager shows the new drivers are installed, but the Nvidia settings are missing from the Display Settings/Advanced. Also the Adapter info in the Display Settings has all blank fields. 3D apps and games are a no-go.

I uninstalled the drivers completely, rebooted, then used DriverCleaner to delete all the Nvidia files. Once again rebooted and installed the New Omega drivers. After a reboot I get the same result. Display adapter shows "Omega 5303" in Device Manager with no issues, yet the Nvidia Display properties are missing and 3D does not work.

I ran DxDiag, which shows the display driverr is VGA.DLL.

I have tried installing the drivers, and also using the Quality and Performance versions. Same result. Upgrading from different Nvidia versions, same result.

Thanks

2. fufula

fufula New Member

these drivers should be release to the public asap as beta drivers. this way omegadrive would receive more feedback, wed get better framerates sooner and everyone would be happy :<

3. Gommo

Gommo New Member

since the beta tests on desktop have finished omegadrive could release them as a beta only on the forum at least so that at least desktop users can use it