Omega - 9050 set coming soon?

Discussion in 'AMD Graphics Cards' started by BigBear, Jul 11, 2002.

1. BigBear

BigBear New Member

I was very happy to see ya back in action. Are you planning on building a set based on the 9050's?

Gracias amigo...

2. DocterDee

DocterDee New Member

looks like he is more interrested to make some drivers for Nvidia.

3. kbleft

kbleft New Member

That hurts because us Win9x users cannot get them any other way. Cyborg doesn't own a copy of the OS.

Maybe we should chip in and send him one?

4. Omegadrive

Omegadrive Drivers? What Drivers???

Soon, "MAYBE" this weekend ;)
    But it will depend on the tests I'm making, the new catalyst drivers are not working with the current WDM files in my other PC (Radeon VIVO), nor the new control panel and I'm doing some new things to the installer, it will install everything in one step (drivers, wdm and CPanel), but need some time for testing thou...

5. Roberts

Roberts New Member

Problem: Omega v2.4.44 (07-07-02). Solved in a new set?

After I downloaded the driver package and my disk released from the old driver (likewise omega) completely, it announces to the installation: Driver not found.

What could be situated? The driver already several times with and without Download managers downloaded. Without each success. Each time the same message, which he cannot find during the driver installation the driver.

Additionally I have a problem with the newest WDM driver. Strange way has I never difficulties with the mono humming. This occurs only with the newest WDM driver. The version of older WDM drivers and Patch ran perfectly.

Roberts

6. Mcrobrewer

Mcrobrewer New Member

I had the .44 drivers from omega running for a few days but could not get the compressed textures in UT to work... so I went back down to the .31a version...

7. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

Re:

Hi, Omegadrive,
    I'm presently using the 9050 drivers on my RADEON 64 VIVO and they're working well with the Video In and Out. I'm using the 6118 WDM files along with the 6118 Control Panel.

I've stopped having missed textures in Morrowind a few sets ago. That game is simply AWESOME from a graphical and playing standpoint. Some people might find it tiring and tedious, but I can't get enough of it myself.

Looking forward to your special touch.

Dyre Straits