Osama bin Laden is dead

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Robert McClelland, May 2, 2011.

1. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

2. kris23

kris23 Going Insane.....

hopefully we can finally break apart Al Queda with Bin Laden finally down...

3. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

Osama bin Laden - Dead at the hands of US Covert Operation

I, for one, am thrilled to know that this scumbag is no longer breathing.

I'm also glad to know that it wasn't due to a drone strike, but done in such a way that he KNEW he was being targeted by USA military and that it was a US military operation that pulled the trigger.

Justice has finally been accomplished after nearly ten years from 9/11. BUT, we need to keep in mind that 9/11 was not his only act of murder. Countless others around the globe are dead due to his hatred of freedom and liberty.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-pn-osama-bin-laden-dead-20110501,0,4081556.story

4. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

BiGBrOwNPimpsta HH's #1 Hustla and Pimp

this is my joy in one disturbing sentence:

I want to fap to the corpse pictures.

that is all

Senor_Mota likes this.
  5. kris23

kris23 Going Insane.....

im sure we will all try to get them to you as soon as they're released. :rofl:

6. Dyre Straits

Personally, I think this news rises way above Politics and Religion.

If you see the crowds of people in the streets right now outside the White House in D.C. and on the streets at Times Square, NYC, you'll realize this is much, much more than politics and religion. Tell me, if you can, what their political and/or religious affiliation is.

7. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

I don't understand what the fuss is all about. Just because this person was the 'mastermind' behind the 9/11 attacks, which struck americans on their soil, suddenly Osama is the baddest guy on earth.
    I don't understand why there is such a joyous theme around his death.. there are plenty of scumbags out there that need the same treatment.

Just like the English wedding. it's just a fucking wedding.. just as this is just a fucking death of a man.. get over it.

8. Dyre Straits

No, it's NOT just about 9/11 and the USA. Apparently, you don't know the whole story about what he's done ... not just here ... but around the whole globe. He was just as much YOUR enemy and anyone else.

9. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

Fascinating how he was in Pakistan. Very surprising too! For everyone else but the world apart from Pakistan.
    I am not sure this is the best (his death) but what is done is done. Good riddance.

Funny bit of info, for those who don't know it, Osama bin Laden approached Saddam Hussein to cooperate against pro USA targets. Saddam turned him down because he found him too fucked up.

Let's hope that at least his death will bring peace a little bit closer and put some brains into the muslims supporting violence.

10. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

yet, I don't care whether he was my enemy or not. He is just one of many bad guys.
    bluemak, you got a source for that?

11. dj_stick

dj_stick Apple Fanboy?

"Osama Bin Laden is not dead until Donald Trump views the death certificate"

had a giggle at that comment today

12. Ikram45

Ikram45 New Member

I live near this Area PMA (Military Compound) and at around 1AM, I felt a slight quake and sound of something crashed. I believe this was an American Apache?

On a side note, Why couldn't they bring the dead body and why did they throw him off in the sea?

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  13. blibbax

blibbax nahm8

More likely a special ops helicopter, but you probably know better than us?

Is it true that this was just some random massive compound on a street of ordinary buildings, and close to a Pakistani military base? How come it was never suspected of anything before?

I'm also slightly confused as to how the US managed to lose a helicopter in the process at all D:

EDIT: This was an interesting read: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/02/osama-bin-laden-obituary

Second EDIT: Where did you read that they threw the body into the sea?

14. dj_stick

dj_stick Apple Fanboy?

it was announced his body was buried at sea "according to islamic traditions"

15. Ikram45

Ikram45 New Member

According to Islamic Tradition, a Muslim should only be buried in sea if there is no place in land for his burial. He was killed on ground so why couldn't he be buried? A man should only be buried in sea when there is no land there like on a ship etc. I hope you get my point :)

16. blibbax

blibbax nahm8

Now that level of haste really is bizarre. You'd have thought that a proper identification would take longer.

EDIT: I posted before I saw the above post, but my point remains.

17. Ikram45

Ikram45 New Member

I found these by searching up on Google

Osama bin Laden dead: Osama bin Laden buried at sea, official says - latimes.com

AP: Osama Bin Laden Buried At Sea - WWL - AM870 | FM105.3 | News | Talk | Sports

Edit: Now our country is getting targetted by Taliban and they are sending threats to our country as well as our army

18. blibbax

blibbax nahm8

As did I.

"After Bin Laden was killed in a raid by U.S. forces in Pakistan, senior administration officials said the body would be handled according to Islamic practice and tradition. That practice calls for the body to be buried within 24 hours, the official said. Finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted terrorist would have been difficult, the official said. So the U.S. decided to bury him at sea."

Makes some sense I guess.

19. Ikram45

Ikram45 New Member

I believe that makes sense then.

20. Jac

Jac Well-Known Member

Most likely they wanted to avoid creating a shrine for the people who will follow him. Can't say I'm pleased at the death of someone, even someone so hopelessly brainwashed by Islamic fascism. Probably won't change much.