Osama bin Laden is dead

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Robert McClelland, May 2, 2011.

1. Ikram45

Ikram45 New Member

What really do you mean by Islamic fascism? Sorry guys but I still don't believe this Osama killed thing. They did this many times before and now they need to present solid proof.

2. blibbax

blibbax nahm8

I think he means the authoritarian dogma of many Islamic extremists (correct me if I'm wrong Jac).

They can't really give solid proof other than visual and DNA identification of the body, which they've done. What more do you want - to be able to see the body? :p

In all seriousness, if he's alive, he'd be stupid not to release a video as soon as possible. That not happening, combined with no denial of any kind from AQ, should tell you what you need to know.

I'm sure that there's plenty we're not being told (it's a special ops mission to capture or kill the world's most wanted criminal, involving the loss of a helicopter - what do you expect?), but I'd be hugely surprised if the whole thing is fake. You said you could hear the helicopter go down yourself.

When have "they" ever claimed to have killed him before?

3. MIG-31

MIG-31 Old time Member.. Staff Member

Look it all up on the the good old internet.... Osama Has a Huge amount of history against the west side if the world.. And has always made his Hatred Public...

Bombing attacks in Madrid (spain) links among others...

Now if the reports of his death werer coming from Iraq/Afghanistan for example i'd take his death as a pinch of salt..

Now as it were Obama who headed the announcement id say this were a Legit announcement... If you want evidance of Osama's death,Im sure it will come in due course...

But the infoe they went on started back in augast of last year... Given them time to make sure they have the correct id...And have not reports already said they have DNA identification.

I don't think its time to show hardcore evidance just yet..

4. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

I don't fully understand how some muslims have an issue with the way his body was "buried". I mean, seriously what's the point? The human is dead, if he had a soul, it is gone now. The body is just a collection of meat bones, water.
    And we are also talking about someone who was directly or indirectly about the killing of many innocent people. Why should he get any respect after death? I just don't get it.
    It boggles my mind how some people can get upset over this. Respect for the islamic tradition? Did he show much respect when he was killing directly or indirectly thousands others? Did he care about how the bodies would get a proper funeral? How about not killing them in the first place? How is that for a great idea? Don't worry about burring them, just don't murder them!!!!Shockingly original I know!

I wish that they didn't do anything proper to his body. I hope they fed it to wild animals or whatever. Show respect...pfff.

Fuck him and fuck everyone who supports him.

5. Trusteft

no, sorry, that was years ago.

6. blibbax

blibbax nahm8

I guess "two wrongs don't make a right".

Perhaps more significantly, the US don't want to needlessly risk turning a massive propaganda coup into a PR disaster in exactly the parts of the world that they want to be better regarded right now.

7. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

Well seeing everything about Obama IS A LIE and Osama USED TO WORK WITH THE CIA RIGHT UP UNTIL 9/11!! (Bush flew his family to safety on 9/11)

Were supposed to believe the most wanted man in the world (by all nations not just the US) was in 'hiding' 200 meters away from a military base and no one thought to notice?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/02/bin-laden-compound-abbottabad-google-maps_n_856225.html

I think this is just an attempt by Obama to make himself look better AMIST HIS MISERABLE/Failing TERM!!

Heres proof of fake death!

http://griffinwatch-nwn.blogspot.com/2011/05/bin-laden-death-photo-fake-we-think-so.html

Blair and Bush were on the radio,with some highly useful statements as always:

Blair: “The operation shows those who commit acts of terror against the innocent will be brought to justice, however long it takes. So this is a huge achievement in the fight against terrorism but we know the fight against the terrorism and the ideology that bin Laden represents, continues and is as urgent as ever.”

Bush: "The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done,".

OK .. ten years of bombing Afghanistan is now completely justified due to the completely unverified and unverifiable death of bin Laden in Pakistan.

I also just heard an 'expert' speculating on the radio wheather this would lead "al-Qaeda" to launch a massive retaliation attack. Always nice to hear the news on a Bank Holiday...

Its all part of the plan to make it look like they are doing things when in fact WE KNOW WHO IS!!

Its interesting that WHATREALLYHAPPEND.com started having major DDOS attacks right before Obama went on TV!

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osama_dead.php

The site tells how Osama was killed in 2001...

8. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

It'll more than likely be so people can't visit the grave and feel pissed at the US, I must admit chucking it out to sea was a bit of a botch job, What'd be wrong with an unmarked grave or a good ol' under the floorboards job?

I saw a statement somewhere, not entirely sure where now i'll have to look it up saying that the body was thrown out to sea "To prevent Bin Laden's grave from becoming a rallying point for extremists"

And btw dude11, If the white house REALLY didn't want anybody to see the information up on that site, They would've made the page disappear... Not just DDOS it like a wannabe hacker.

9. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Well we just wait and see what happens next couple months.

10. Trusteft

Judas, I think you are again trying to find conspiracy where there is none. Of course there are things we don't know. Of course Osama and the Taliban used to get help from the USA, but that all changed in the 90's. Please please, get back to reality.

11. blibbax

blibbax nahm8

Reputable source? Forgive me if I find it hard to believe otherwise, especially as this, which I do trust, directly contradicts you.

Yes. This raises suspicions about the Pakistani government, but it's probably just a very clever choice by Bin Laden - hide in a town that's in the prefect location geographically, but where nobody would expect him to be.

You have universal health care. You didn't before. In my eyes that makes Obama one of the most successful US presidents of all time. If you disagree, start a new thread about it, as it's off-topic here.

This photo wasn't released by the US government, it's just some internet dwelling moron's attempt to get a reaction. The US government are considering releasing legit photos.

If you bothered to read what you copy-pasted, you'd find that neither of them said that.

We know who is? I've no idea what you're trying to suggest here.

You really believe some amateur site like this when it disagrees with the entirety of mainstream professional opinion?

Sorry for feeding the troll guys. I just can't stand torrents of BS.

12. Ikram45

Ikram45 New Member

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  13. dawgXdenta

dawgXdenta Well-Known Member

mmmmhhh, I think whether he is dead or not is completely irrelevant, guys like Osama will always exist so long as there is a niche of society impoverished marginalized and living in squalor, in america its street gangs and drugs, in Afganistan its the Taliban. The main problem still remains so long as there is POVERTY and suffering Osama is TOTALLY irrelevant. Have you ever removed a fizzy drink from those sliding racks what happens, another can replaces it.Remove the rack and solve the problem

Osama is a symptom of various social ills, dont be misdirected by the medias pointless "hope campaign" to believe that anything grand will change, I am still buying bread for 10bucks in an economy where when I was a kid in the 90s i'd buy it for 10-40cents.

14. blibbax

blibbax nahm8

You make a very good point, but global inequality isn't that closely linked to inflation and increased food demand, unless you can make the link a little clearer to me :p

Having said that, where the hell do you live to pay $10 for bread?

15. Trusteft

Poverty is a factor but also a poor excuse. I think many suspect what the fundamental reason is for all the violence and terrorism, but whenever one dares to say something, is accused of racism.

Most of the South America lived or lives in poverty. A huge part of Eastern Europe too (not so much now). In some of the cases, it is clearly because of a "western" finger. You still don't see the absurdity that takes place in the middle east and the areas where there is a substantial muslim population. It's as simple as that.
    No other religion has its followers by the millions getting ANGRY over a comic strip.
    Look at what happened now with Osama. Him and his followers kill every day innocent people. Most of them are other muslims. But, because he and they are muslims too, they do and say almost anything. Yet, when this monster gets killed, they get all upset as to if his body was properly buried!!! That's nuts.
    The problem as I see it is clearly because of various levels of theocracy in effect in so called muslim countries and what I perceive as inherent violent tendencies of the faith in question. I would like to see how one could remove the problem without more violence. I really would. I am worried, deeply worried, that things will continue to get worse by the year till something far more horrific than before takes place. Worried, no, terrified.

16. blibbax

blibbax nahm8

Some decent points there BlueMak, but it's worth remembering that many other religions (and ethnicities, and nations) have gone through similar points in their history. Islam is, relatively speaking, a very young religion.

I'm not saying that all Muslims condone violence or extremism (as they clearly don't) or that the relative age of a religion is an excuse for some of its followers to behave unacceptable in its name (as it clearly isn't), I just think we should keep in mind that this isn't a uniquely Islamic problem.

17. dawgXdenta

dawgXdenta Well-Known Member

I agree that there is a problem but our over-involved emphasis on Muslim countries would only hope to limit our understanding of the global endemic of a sickness that is caused by an outdated and backward global culture. Which is at the very center of the disease.

All countries have different problems and yes poverty is also a symptom of the same problem, without a question. those poor eastern Europe countries you just mentioned as far as I know are also ethnically troubled, crime and gangs are on the rise, There is virtually no spot on earth untouched by some major challenge or other that destroys lives, economies and the environment.
    Osama is nothing in comparison to the gravity of the sink hole that is this corruption, if anything his outer symbol is the sad story of a glory and opportunity missed from a temporary life meant to be filled with love , happiness, personal and individual progress as well as a contribution to the wider community. I find no joy in his death even if he did cause others to suffer. Only sorrow and pity. Martin Luther King said it well when four little girls where killed by some racist men:

"What murdered these four girls? Look around. You will see that many
    people that you never thought about participated in this evil act. So
    tonight all of us must leave here with a new determination to struggle. God has a job for us to do. Maybe our mission is to save the soul of America. We can't save the soul of this nation throwing bricks. We can't save the soul of this nation getting our ammunitions and going out shooting physical weapons. We must know that we have something much more powerful. Just take up the ammunition of love"

18. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

Parts of the town i live in are predominately muslim population and a fair few of them are really nice, Was dropping my boss off at home one night (She doesn't drive and it was about midnight, not a brilliant time for anyone to be wandering around this town on their own, she lives in a rough area) and called into a little corner shop owned by a muslim woman to pick up some cigarettes, Even though she was just about to lock up she opened up the shop again, sold me the smokes and then she said "You look hungry" and gave me a mars bar for free :)

Ikram45 likes this.
  19. blibbax

blibbax nahm8

I want a free Mars bar!

20. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

last half of this thread i lost interest in most of the discussion over a bullshit hoax ... using pictures that were peiced together a few years ago..... showing no evidence at all that this even happened..

topped off with a whole lot of media hoopla and hersay and total rubbish.

And worse yet... people are celebrating someones death like it's the most amazing thing..

When in reality in the court of law he'd have walked in terms of a trail for a 9/11 issue...

topped off that he was claimed by many that he had died between 4 and 8 years ago due to his kidney failures and disease.. (FACT)...

Shit you guys will beleive almost anything they show on cnn and fox.. lol

Hell bad enough that the timeframe that "all" these events took place avoiding paperwork and such in such a short time even by military standards... direct from military mouths say that "uh... no this is totally incorrect"

Lets also not forget that on april 25th and before that... there discussions among the political and ambassadory personel that claims were made that if alliance actions were to result in bin ladens death... that there were failsafes put in place to guarantee a later dated dirty nuclear strike in major cities.

So provided with as much informaiton as possible.... And lets just take into considation for a single moment that... Bin laden was indeed alive.... and that using the current fantasy that He was indeed the mastermind of the 911 attacks from his cave or dirt dwelling of choice.... that they wouldn't take anything else he had apparently said within reason of being somewhat accurate considering the results thus far?

Cmon... even a little common sense would cast an undeniable amount of doubt on the bullshit being spewed here.

Pretty sad....

Claim for justis, yet without a trial.... and some people have the nerve to bitch when they are the target for even the most rediculious reasons.... claim to have an unwavering right... yet seem to have no problem denying those basic human rights that most of all of us would agree on for other people... even our "enemies"...

Even the video they presented isn't at all accurate.... Frankly it's all a big joke........ Worse part is that the supposed location was among several American based or partial american military bases (joint co-op)....

lol.... Hypocrits and halariousness..... seriously.... sad day.

Last edited: May 3, 2011