PAX MASTER PCI XFI ALL OS Driver Suite discuss thread help

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCI X-Fi Series' started by Robert McClelland, Jul 18, 2012.

1. beatfan

beatfan New Member

Thank you for all the support you give in this topics.
    I installed it with your default settings. It sounds fantastic on my cheap speakers. However, I need to make a little tweaking, because it will be enough to not use any DSP with my player.
    So, I want to tweak the low mids after install. But the settings in configuration files are little confusing.
    I have only 2 stereo speakers And I want to make the lower mids to a lower percent. Can you specify where to look exactly for this? Thank You!

2. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

you can try them at 25% ;)

3. TaLeNDiL

TaLeNDiL New Member

I have Creative SB X-Fi Fatality with the front panel. Everthing works fine except the front panel. I'm using this driver for about 1 year without problem and I never used the front panel. Now I have to plugin my guitar to the big jacks like in the front panel. Is this driver is not support that panel?

4. Robert McClelland

Did you reinstalled whole package? You may have reset it.

5. B ZNIG

B ZNIG New Member

I just realized this yesterday - switched back to Windows XP and I couldn't install PAX drivers - neither V2.35, V2.30 nor V2.00 worked! I thought "All OS" included XP as well. Is there any way you could make even the latest driver packages work on XP? I'd be willing to test.

6. Robert McClelland

It works with xp Do you have xfi champ? if you do you may need hook power up to it. If there black box on upper right of the card. I will be releasing new pci xfi v2.35 sets soon.

7. B ZNIG

B ZNIG New Member

No, i have the XtremeMusic PCI. The latest official Creative drivers for Windows XP for my soundcard installed successfully. When installing your drivers, I got an error during Setup, saying "this application requires Windows Vista or later" - that's probably because of Alchemy? Anyway, after Setup finished and asked me to restart, there was a yellow exclamation mark next to the soundcard, the message read "driver not properly installed" or sth. like that. Should I try installing manually via Add Harware?