PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Editio

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCI X-Fi Series' started by Robert McClelland, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Re: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Ed

PS Warning This might be my loudest set ever [​IMG] Don't blame me you get calling cops on you or your parents turning down the music haha.
    Welcome to New Driver Set.
    03/07/14
    Right Rear Speaker should be much louder after someone fix spelling error in few ini :). And Let me know if the popping ect.. has been fix.
    Enjoy them people rock your heart out.
    http://www.hardwareheaven.com/downloads/pax//PAX%20MASTER%20PCI%20XFI%20Driver%20Suite%202014V%201.00%20ALL%20OS%20Stable%20Drivers%20Default%20Tweak%20Edition.7z
    Please redownload it thankyou [​IMG].

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  2. FlashX

FlashX Active Member

AW: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Ed

Hi Rob

OK ... re-downloaded - thanx.

Very very good ! ... see my post from 2014.03.06/03:19 AM ...

I have double bass enabled receiver/speaker (means that
    subwoofer + full-spectrum-side-(+centre)-speaker bass enabled
    together (woofer redirection is handled by receiver)) and i have a lot of
    lossless + HD Tracks (CD/DTS-CD/DVD-A/BD-A/HD-Venyl-recordings/...)
    from 16bit/44,1KHz to 24bit/96KHz (+ some 192KHz) plus some 32 bit
    bitstream .
    AND THEY NEVER SOUND BETTER THAN THIS TIME

wow wow - i hope the cops like my music too :D

3. FlashX

FlashX Active Member

AW: Re: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Twea

Hi Twizted Playa

I'am sorry too and i have no idea how to help ... :tears:

I think you checked both the win-audio-control-panel
    (in + recording ports) and ct-control-panel ... so - i have no other idea ...

Does it work with Win7 ?
    Did you install the ct soundfont bank manager for a test ?

And YES from my point of view Win8 sucks and it is a privacy nightmare
    (like many other os's these days too)

4. Twizted_Playa

Twizted_Playa I Miss My AMIGA 4000t

Re: AW: Re: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default

I haven't checked it in win7-64 yet.

in my win 8.1 64bit, sfbm couldn't work because there were no midi In/out channels recognized internally.. at least through cakewalk, and media player
    all I can say is these drivers fixed the issues totally from what I can tell so-far ...and creatives did not.
    plus these drivers sound extremely loud and crisp, all the consoles installed properly, the mixer , etc.. I had no hiccups whatsoever with the installs..

a thought though, maybe something in the allowing unsigned drivers.. maybe creative needs that done as well but doesn't ask or warn for it?

my music rig was originally running xp 32bit..all worked fine then. but I wanted a faster more modern rig, so I thought I'd give this 8.1 a test run with the new 8-core machine

5. sushiglobster

sushiglobster New Member

Re: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Ed

Oh no! Popping/clicking/distortion is back!

WWHHYYY!!? :(

6. GeneralClaymore

GeneralClaymore Active Member

Like always, the drivers does their job for the X-Fi Gamer that I put back in my comp. Any plans to release a alt version which does not have your bass tweak's? As I run the card directly into my Audio-GD NFB15.32 External dac amp thru optical, And the tweaks for the bass is the one thing I always disliked.

7. Robert McClelland

odd We can try moving "" around all I did fix the spelling lol we getting close if you want you can go back working one. Let me upload quick fix for "" see if that fixes for you.
    was there no static ect.. with this?
    Configuration\"WhatUHear",100%
    Configuration\"WhatUHearVista",100%
    Configuration\"WhatUHearWindowsXP",100%
    Configuration\"WhatUHearWindows7",100%
    Configuration\"WhatUHearWindows8",100%
    Configuration\"WhatUHearWindows8.1",100%
    I did few changes to SetNoStaticPoppingNoise = 1 as new tweak and change
    distortion add word also to the tweak set instead with s I keep distortions and just add distortion see if helps let me know I'm going off bed after reupload the fix for you let me know how it pans out.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  8. Robert McClelland

PS Warning This might be my loudest set ever [​IMG] Don't blame me you get calling cops on you or your parents turning down the music haha.
    03/07/14
    Fix the spelling in WhatUHear Ini
    Configuration\"WhatUHear",100%
    Configuration\"WhatUHearVista",100%
    Configuration\"WhatUHearWindowsXP",100%
    Configuration\"WhatUHearWindows7",100%
    Configuration\"WhatUHearWindows8",100%
    Configuration\"WhatUHearWindows8.1",100%
    Add few more Popping/clicking/distortion tweaks and also in whatuhear let me know how it goes I'm off sleep no time updated readme anyway lol
    This did volume boost to WhatUHear it was quite now much louder [​IMG]
    Ok This might be The Final Test set If everything prefect now?
    http://www.hardwareheaven.com/downl...LL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Edition.7z

9. Balantakos

Balantakos Member

updates every day that's the spirit :D

10. Robert McClelland

more fixes soon :) other person helping me out also.

11. D4NI3L3

D4NI3L3 New Member

Hi, recently I've installed Win 8.1 Pro, and the latest driver from this thread. After every reboot any settings I've made is gone result in driver resetted at default.

What I've to do to fix this issue?

12. Robert McClelland

You have put your computer to sleep then wake wait for new fix in ini soon :)

13. D4NI3L3

D4NI3L3 New Member

Thanks for the answer.

I found a procedure on this forum and I've tried it.

Here the guide:

1: Install Windows 8
    2: Disable driver sign
    3: install PAX MASTER PCI XFI ALL OS Driver Suite V2.25
    4: Reboot
    5: Configre the sound settings you want
    6: Turn of the computer
    7: Turn on the computer and see if the changes you made is saved
    8: Reboot the pc (settings sould still be saved)
    9: Turn off hibernate (open cmd as admin and type this: powercfg -h off)
    10: Done!

It works for now! Anyway I'll wait for the new fixed version, do you post it here?

14. Robert McClelland

Right Speaker fix is now done :D. Right Rear should sound much louder I haven't yet to test on T driver but there all uploaded now.

15. Robert McClelland

03/07/14
    Right Rear Speaker should be much louder after someone fix spelling error in few ini :). And Let me know if the popping ect.. has been fix.
    http://www.hardwareheaven.com/downl...LL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Edition.7z
    Please double check make sure everything ready for official release if you wish enjoy ;)

16. Twizted_Playa

Twizted_Playa I Miss My AMIGA 4000t

whats the version # of this latest revision??

17. Robert McClelland

Yes its still test set if goes well it be final then there be new sticky.

18. FlashX

FlashX Active Member

AW: PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Ed

Hi Rob

i'm confused - there are 3 different spellings now that you use in your ini's:

What U Hear --->
    (in tweaks.ini
    Configuration\EnabledRec"What U Hear"VolumeNoiseEnforceItToTurnOn.)

What-U-Hear --->
    (in optimize.ini + filter.ini
    Configuration\FilterWhat-U-Hear
    Configuration\OptimizeWhat-U-Hear)

WhatUHear
    (in tweaks.ini + What-U-Hear.ini)

greetings and thanx

19. FlashX

FlashX Active Member

Hi Rob

took some errors found in forum and i found a lot of "little" spell and '"' and ...
    errors myself too many to ...and try to fix them ... but take a look above ...
    (rename to common.7z)

check out and have deeper look at it ... we all not perfect ;)

greetings to all and thanx Rob

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  20. wayno51

wayno51 New Member

hi Robert and everyone,

I have just returned from the North Island of New Zealand after playing in our National Bagpipe Band Championships.

I have read some of the feedback from the corrections that I have suggested to Robert. With the large amount of changes to the *.ini files you may need to do a clean install of Windows then install the latest updated Pax install from Robert. Only install the updated setting that Robert has changed and documented. The time and date of the changes have been set in the cabinfo file setup by Robert. If you manually change any of the settings, that I have suggested for example they may or may not work. This is because some settings may need to be set up in the initial installation with the time and date of the changes set in the cabinfo file. Manual changes may also conflict with settings from the initial setup and/or are set in the registry. Some settings from previous installations may also be locked in the registry in-spite every attempt to delete. If you do decide to manually change the *.ini files after installation for testing purposes only and there is a measurable change good or bad all feed back is welcome. Please only do a clean install of Windows as very last resort of cause. A revo uninstall driver cleaner, reg cleaner and crap cleaner should work in most cases. Also open regedit.exe edit/find and search for words like "Creative" or "XFI" to delete.

"Configuration/NoClearStatic" or "Configuration/NoClearStatic = 1" will disable the setting Con...../ClearStatic. Does the setting Con.../ClearStatic mean no or stop the static. By adding NO to ClearStatic ie Con.../NoClearStatic will disable the setting ClearStatic.

Roberts file name is "What-U-Hear.ini" as appose to the Creative Data name in the registry "What U Hear" in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\MediaCategories\{d2822e40-6ad5-11d3-868b-0000e84e5b10}

tweaks.ini fix

Configuration\FixBackRearMappingToFrontRearMappingIn,7.1 ---->Configuration\FixBackRearMappingToFrontRearMappingIn7.1

NoStaticFree = 0 -----> ch. to SetNoStaticFree = 0 no Set

have both SetBSODha20x2k.sys = 1 and SetBSODha20x2k.sys = 0 delete SetBSODha20x2k.sys = 1

From what I can see you are very close to being 100% on tweaks. Maybe some very minor stuff to change from what I Can see. However I will need a fresh look. Will be in touch.

What-U-Hear.ini fix

Configuration\FixBuffingSoundInFlashPlayer --->sp. Buffing change to Buffering
    Configuration\FixBuffingSoundInMusicPlayback --> bla
    "WhatUHear" ch. to "What U Hear" edit\replace all ----> as it is in the MediaCategories\{d2822e40-6ad5-11d3-868b-0000e84e5b10} in regedit.exe cheers wayno

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014