PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.25 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Edition

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCI X-Fi Series' started by Robert McClelland, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Piistii

Piistii New Member

me too not working for me but mediafire link its ok

2. fliperpl

fliperpl New Member

okey im blind,it works. :)

3. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

The driver set or what? it's same driver you may have go to have disk threw device manager on 8.1 lol July 29 date correct?

4. Robert McClelland

Oh got music card back in for testing in 8.1 I let you know soon

5. Robert McClelland

Yes the media fire does work You may have disable the driver sign for sure. If doesn't work you may need installed creative drivers official then installed on top of mine on windows 8.1 I just test this now I will test the suite with updated drivers make sure it's a go I let you know in half hour.

6. Robert McClelland

I reupload the set in afternoon

7. Robert McClelland

Sorry was doing something on my pc hardware heaven media was kind enough send me new graphics card I won't say which one yet. I had to order new case for it my self. I was busy putting everything back together. Was hoping it fit in this case graphic card bit long for it lol. New case be here Friday I will upload new set in half hour finally got everything back to normal =) taking short nap. Darn going have wait another week before using new card. It 10 years this fall working on drivers.

8. Robert McClelland

Ok the set from media fire been reuploaded that was working. If you can't installed you may need installed official driver then mine on top. I had do this on my music card.

9. csbxfixgmr

csbxfixgmr New Member

Robert McClelland, u r doin really great job with PAX drivers, but... u f... it up on details, meeeh ; ) U corrected wrong types in "wdma_emu.inf" but u don't put the corrected file to the set... Cheers! : )

10. Robert McClelland

Ya sorry want me reupload again from media fire line again? I do it couple hours lol

11. Dee_NA77

Dee_NA77 Member

If Ceative ever goes 12channel thx certified... how cool would whats below be? :D (Somethin I came across on the web with a THX speaker setting test that may or may not come out in the near future)

Attached Files:

12. csbxfixgmr

csbxfixgmr New Member

Will be fine if other / new users can download 100% working set ; ) But if it's a really problem for u, I think the good solution will be add a link to mediafire with "Drivers" (containing corrected "wdma_emu.inf") - or just only a "wdma_emu.inf" file - and give a info about download it and replace / overwrite "Drivers" ("wdma_emu.inf" in "X:\PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.25 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Edition\Drivers\wdm") in main PAX folder before install.

Btw... I have one little idea - Can u replace the old logo from installation background? For this:

[​IMG]

It's from official HH PAX site - http://pax.hardwareheaven.com/

Robert McClelland likes this.
  13. Robert McClelland

Or someone can make me new logos for the drivers base on that? :) if you guys want to I can happy test the set again make sure it installed on win 8.1 on Tuesday I'm getting my right leg done open veins up better blood flow so I won't get so tired anymore. on Monday.

14. Dee_NA77

Dee_NA77 Member

I'll admit... the image does have some potential

Robert McClelland likes this.
  15. VII7

VII7 New Member

Starting with v1.15 (i think) - the one based on the "newer drivers from Creative (the ones with dedicated support for Win 8)" - i had all kinds of stability issues. At first with the mic - than that "scratchy white sound - a very loud buzz that was muting the sound- while switching between Browser/YouTube and a software player (like VLC) or a video game". I'm using Windows 7. So, i switched to the old SBXF_PCDRV_LB_2_18_0015 (2011 version) - which proved to be stable for years.

That version is stable - that's true, but the sound is not that good as the tweaked PAX version. So, is there a way you can make some patch - with this tweaks - for the old stable drivers? I don't use any Volume Panel, Auto-Switching or other shiny bloatware like that. All i use is the basics Audio CS:

[​IMG]

+ The Driver and the THX Setup Console.

Can anyone make a patch that deletes the old settings and replaces them with the new ones (from Safe Mode - for example) - with the Clear Sound and all of that? I tried all the PAX patches up to this date (1.25 is the first that didn't work at all - didn't install the driver), and - I'm not sure it can get any better than this. So, i just want a stable driver with a Clean sound. :3

Even though - they're cheaper, right now - i don't afford to buy a new sound card (when i'll afford that move - i might move to ASUS Xonar - simply their Drivers are stable out of the box - while Creative still has issues from what i read in the reviews of zrx owners) - and Windows 8 is not something i find appealing either. :3

16. AlderaaN

AlderaaN New Member

Hello Robert and thank you for your ongoing efforts with the PAX driver sets.

I've got a PCI Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro (Retail):
    \VEN_1102&DEV_0005&SUBSYS_00221102&REV_00\5&fe7c166&0&0000E4

I was really looking forward to using your drivers for the first time, but I've got an issue with the latest PAX v1.25, downloaded from:
    http://www.hardwareheaven.com/downloads/PAX//PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2014V 1.25 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Edition.7z
    and then merged this into them: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cdn6m17x3uy45id/Drivers.7z
    3. At the end of each driver installation I rebooted the machine even if I wasn't instructed by the installation software.
    4. I've installed all the latest Windows updates including all the optional ones (excluding Microsoft Silverlight and the various WDM drivers which Windows Update occasionally offers).
    5. I've disabled Windows' driver signage enforcement.
    6. I've installed your drivers and rebooted the machine. The installation went without any errors or abnormal notifications.
    7. When the machine booted back into Windows:
    • The Creative Volume Panel loaded to the taskbar.
    • The final step of the installation popped up, asking me to select my desired auto-update properties for the Creative software.
      I selected not to auto-update and completed the installation.
    8. I tried to access the Creative Colume Panel on the taskbar by double clicking it, but then I got an error message that it doesn't find any compatible devices.
    9. I opened my Device Manager.
    10. Under 'Other Devices' I still see this: http://i.imgur.com/SLQTYWq.png
    11. Here's a 3-screenshot album that shows what I see when I open the 'Multimedia Audio Controller' in my device manager:
    http://www.imgur.com/a/WgXzO#0

I've created a backup image of my Operating System right before I installed your drivers.
    Let me know if you'd like me to revert back to it and try some stuff.

Regards,
    //subscribed to thread.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
  17. Balantakos

Balantakos Member

latest mediafire driver works great , after format, fresh OS.

Thanks!!!

18. Robert McClelland

the media fire has built in driver from currect v1.25 set lol

19. Balantakos

Balantakos Member

yeah i know.

20. Dee_NA77

Dee_NA77 Member

Hello Robert,

I was wondering... is there a way to lower the distance in the THX Console to where its lower than 2'4"?