PAX MASTER PCI XFI Driver Suite 2015V 1.00 ALL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Edition

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCI X-Fi Series' started by Robert McClelland, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

http://www.hardwareheaven.com/downl...LL OS Stable Drivers Default Tweak Edition.7z
    Whats new

fix SoundVolumeAmountLevel=90
    BassBalanceDecibelLevel=-0.5
    TrebleBlanceDecibelLevel=-0.7 from
    SoundVolumeAmountLevel=100100
    BassBalanceDecibelLevel=1000.0
    TrebleBlanceDecibelLevel=1000.0
    MidBalanceDecibelLevel=100100
    correct the
    SoundVolumeAmountLevel=90
    BassBalanceDecibelLevel=-0.5
    TrebleBlanceDecibelLevel=-0.7
    In all inis.

2. Legas

Legas New Member

Hi Rob,
    the previous sets had the following invalid reg entries added to startup:
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]
    "SetEnabled(true);"="1"
    "SetEnabled(fasle);"="0"
    "SetEnabled(On);"="1"
    "SetEnabled(Off);"="0"
    "SetEnabled"="1(On);"

which resulted in "specify app to open file '0'" (and file "1") to appear at first logon after driver update. Have you finally fixed it?
    Have you updated all other outdated stuff in the package?

3. Robert McClelland

That Part not sure on you can help me if you wish.

4. DirtyShady

DirtyShady New Member

I never understand the utility of tweak and .ini files ?

Need to do something with .ini files to benefit tweak ?

Thanks for you help.

5. Robert McClelland

Yes save reinstall set or save and reboot

6. elcorsico

elcorsico New Member

thanks robert install ok ,test sound ok , great drivers 2015 version ;-)

7. Dee_NA77

Dee_NA77 Member

came across this while searchin for examples... can anyone look at this and tell me if this may work with what we're doing? Would greatly appreciate it.

Rocksmith INI File Details There are two major sections to the Rocksmith.INI file. The first controls the audio settings of Rocksmith 2014:
    • EnableMicrophone [default: 0] - Set this value to 1 to enable the use of voice microphone. This is duplicated in the Rocksmith menus.
    • ExclusiveMode [default: 1] - Set this value to 0 if you want to have other audio programs running at the same time as Rocksmith 2014. You may need to increase your LatencyBuffer setting to avoid audio issues if you choose to disable Exclusive Mode.
    • LatencyBuffer [default: 4] - This value allows you to adjust one of the audio buffers used in one area of the Rocksmith 2014 audio engine. A smaller value will use a fewer buffers. Fewer buffers mean lower latency, but increase the demands on your PC to avoid audio crackling. Most recent high performance PCs can handle a setting of 2. The fastest PCs might be able to run reliably at 1. This value only supports whole numbers.
    • ForceWDM [default: 0] - Set this value to 1 if you've tried the fine tuning configuration options and still cannot get good audio latency or have audio issues you cannot resolve. This will force the game to use the previous Windows mechanism to control your audio devices. It can impose higher latency than the default system, but is a good fallback.
    • ForceDirectXSink [default: 0] - Set this value to 1 if you've tried all other configuration options and still cannot get good audio. This forces the game to use an old Windows mechanism to control your audio devices. It will almost always impose high latency, but should allow you to run the game. Use this as your last option.
    • DumpAudioLog [default: 0] - Set this value to 1 if you need to send debugging information to Ubisoft. It will create a text file called audiodump.txt, located in the same directory as the Rocksmith application. Once you have run the game with this switched on, be sure to set the value back to 0. Leaving the audio log enabled can degrade performance so leave it set to 0 for normal gameplay.
    • Win32UltraLowLatencyMode [default:1] - Set this value to 0 if you're having trouble getting the game to have good audio performance. This will drop the game back to the original Rocksmith audio settings and may resolve some audio crackling issues at the cost of some of the Rocksmith 2014 latency improvements.
    • MaxOutputBufferSize [default: 0] - A few audio devices have been found to have very large output buffers. In this case, the game does its best to choose a reliable audio buffer size. However, you might find that setting this variable will help to resolve audio issues. In its default setting of 0, it leaves the configuration of this value up to Rocksmith. Most audio cards end up using an audio buffer size of 1024. Fast PCs can usually run with this at 512. If you have disabled Exclusive Mode, you may need to use a higher setting for this. We haven’t run into any specific issues regarding the choice of values for MaxOutputBufferSize, but you have have better luck using multiples of 8 or 32.

8. Robert McClelland

Your welcome to try it if you wish just change Rock Smith to creative

9. Dee_NA77

Dee_NA77 Member

Will do first chance I get since mine is on the XP instead of Win 7 (daggone acer machines lol). Was even thinkin of tryin one where its setup like:

[Options]
    SetDefaultAudioDevice=Yes
    [DeviceInfo]
    ClassGUID={4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
    [HardwareID]

ModelName=?
    DeviceName=?

[GUID List]
    {D04E05A6-594B-4FB6-A80D-01AF5EED7D1D} (?) (not sure what they are yet)
    {579065E3-8E95-45a4-975E-05E0B00B2F6E}
    {F12078D8-CA28-4cb8-9198-908C56B23E74}

(maybe add Enable"S/PDIFOut"SubwooferTreble=true (etc.etc.) in there somewhere)

p.s. it's a start

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  10. DAOWAce

DAOWAce Blind

These drivers seem to be causing my system to hardlock and play an extremely loud high frequency tone from my speakers when it locks up.

Additionally, it silently installs and for some reason Windows won't see I have any sound drivers installed. I had to install older drivers then install these over them to get the update working.. I think, I'm not sure.

But every time I've tried to test them I've locked up after a while while playing games (20 minutes to an hour).

Simply installing over them with the older drivers (2014 V1) has made the issue not happen again.

Don't know what's changed in the driver package since last year, but this version now unusable on my system. (Win7 x64, X-Fi XtremeGamer)

11. Robert McClelland

Hmm odd did you used reg fixer and defrag reg before installing the updated and delete old ones first?

12. DAOWAce

DAOWAce Blind

The only registry 'tool' I use would be CCleaner's built in one. I stopped using those damaging registry tools many years ago. As for reg defrag, I assume you mean something like NTREGOPT, which I use.

I did a full on driver uninstall, cleaning with Driver Fusion and installing the new ones. They didn't install properly. Now from reading threads here it seems we have to install via device manager instead of the setup file; this was not mentioned anywhere in the downloaded files (ie; readme).

Regardless of the install method (cleaned or installed over), the issue persisted. I had to go back to the 2014 V1 drivers (I've not tried updates to the 2014 line).

13. Robert McClelland

I can rebuild that set with updated tweaks if you wish.

14. DAOWAce

DAOWAce Blind

Been having more issues related to 'driver enhancements' causing issues. When I opened recording/playback devices Windows would tell me to disable it due to issues. Turns out, it was right; some games had no audio output. Seemed hit or miss as to if I suffer them or not; randomly worked one install, randomly broke after reboot, etc.

Discovered updated official drivers released in March of last year (along with ALchemy from June). Did a driver clean, installed those, everything working fine.

Don't know why there's been so many issues, but christ, it's been so irritating. Was about to just replace the card with a Sound Blaster Z out of desperation until I saw it's been on sale for 60% of the current selling price.

Funnily enough, I have an Essence STX sitting in storage. The card (and drivers) is superior to the XtremeGamer in every way, except in volume normalization (SVN). It's atrocious, and I use SVN all the time when not gaming (and even in some very specific gaming situations). I couldn't stand it; pulled out the card. Was already passed return window, huge waste of $200.

Think my next step is getting Creative's updated card though, whenever it actually goes back on sale. Having the drivers break just because my system booted too fast is absurd.

15. Robert McClelland

if you have only 5.1 upgrade to z series ;)

16. StonedFish

StonedFish New Member

Hi, I am new to this, I have got windows 10 installed on my machine and have installed these 2015 Pax suite for creative X-Fi, I have got my creative console opening and I have changed all my settings to 7.1, but when I got to play anything, I only get sound out of my two front speakers.

Is there something I am missing or not done correctly

I have a Creative X-Fi Elite Pro 7.1 Sound Card

17. Robert McClelland

Did you go run on what u hear? Remember some apps might be broken because there no new updated for console launcher yet

18. StonedFish

StonedFish New Member

thanks for the reply, what do you mean by 'did you go run on what you hear', in my audio control panel, when I activate the EAX Effects speaks kick in and I can hear something out of all of them, but soon as I switch this off (because it sounds terrible, it reverts back to the 2 front speakers, just a bit confused.

was just wondering if someone might know how to fix it, and get all my speakers working at the same time.

thanks once again for all your help

19. Robert McClelland

Click on speaker panel icon by clock then go to recording then select what u hear by default do you have the DTS encoders installed?

20. Antmax

Antmax New Member

Would you say these were the best of the PCI drivers so far? I'm currently using the 2014's from late last year.