PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver Suite 2013 V1.00 Default Tweak Edition

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCIe X-Fi Series' started by Robert McClelland, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

All right guys and gals I added mega treble and mega bass and CrystalClear Drivers are freaking awesome This set going make stay wow :D. I be uploading all 3 sets for testing asp then I put the new tweaks in other sets tomorrow.

2. Dicehunter

Dicehunter Member

Cooleo, Thanks for the reply bud, So which will be better to use then, Your 2.50 set or this set when both go official ?

3. Robert McClelland

Or now ;) You can test ;) What new > Whats new: 03/10/13
    Same great stuff base
    New DeapBass tweak
    New DeepBass Mids tweaks
    Change matrix to 53%
    Put ini and inf in order.
    Correct Ini Time Stamp.
    Sharp Bass
    Sharp Mids.
    Sharp Base
    Clean Base
    Sharp Treble
    Added CleanMids
    Fix up the WDM inf
    Heavy Clean Bass
    What U Hear Volume sound is fix now Enjoy.
    Add More Filter words for Audio procession clean up.
    Fix Installer
    Rebuild suite set with working volume panel.
    CrystalClear
    MegaBass
    MegaTreble
    Final set before goes live :) Sound freaking amazing Game mode Sound same as ENT mode. ;)
    http://www.hardwareheaven.com/downl...ver Suite 2013 V1.00 Default Tweak Edition.7z

4. cmt

cmt New Member

The volume panel problem continues in win8 x64.

5. Robert McClelland

odd works fine on my win 8pro 64bit. I go back to older version did anyone know if 2012 2.50 volume panel works? This is why no official rush releasing just yet :).

6. JudgeDred

JudgeDred New Member

I just tried installing on my Windows 7 x64 computer and volume panel errors out on me during installation

Rest of it installs perfectly fine though

7. SMRDcompany

SMRDcompany New Member

No Robert these new sets just don't work, the audio was much better in the preview set of 15/2, I still have the installation and I revert to it everytime, if you want to compare I can upload it but for me that one just sounds much better than newer ones (or older)

8. Robert McClelland

I going back to older set from 2011 with volume panel :) I been sick lately going see doc tomorrow get some meds fight this sinus cold I couldn't sleep this morning.

9. Robert McClelland

so you like the matrix at 51% then?

10. cmt

cmt New Member

I found driver suite v1.40 in my computer and copy VolPanel folder to new suite. It's installed correctly and it works. They are same version 2.21.14
    I realized that there is a problem in mode switcher. When I select mode and click OK, mode switched but win8 said "Mode Switcher has stopped working". If you need the problem details that win8 gives, I can add here.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  11. Robert McClelland

I also got volume panel v1.30 too going used it :). I see if I can find v1.40 on my backup drive. I will reupload them later tonight would see :).

12. JudgeDred

JudgeDred New Member

I admit this sounds incredibly better then your PAX 2.35's

I can't get the volume control panel to install, but this sounds incredibly better. A ton more crisp.

13. Dicehunter

Dicehunter Member

Yeah it does sound miles better, Still waiting for it to go official though ^^

14. Cosmichaos

Cosmichaos Grandmaster of Disaster

AW: PAX MASTER PCIe Titanium Driver Suite 2013 V1.00 Default Tweak Edition

Thanks for the great work. The sound is amazing. I don't know if the audiodg.exe-proccesses using a decent cpu-usage for playback can be fixed by drivers, since i experience this for this sound-card from the beginning, while i have friends with different equipement, higher quality and effects while consuming 0% cpu load on audiodg.exe.

Im looking forward in seeing a final release.

15. Robert McClelland

ya thanks for input guys I might lower maxtrix to 52% see if really get it going. I been fighting sinus headaches doc get me on 14days of meds try get rid of it. Plus do CT scan on my face see what causing it.

16. QB71

QB71 Well-Known Member

I just want to say thanks and I have been a fan for a very long time now... Just installed this on Windows 7 x64 and there was one of the programs that through up an error, not sure which one, but it seems to be a program I don't really use anyway. I just wanted to post my thoughts on this new set. I love the sound in 5.1 sources, it's crisp, clear and full. However I do find that Stereo sources need to have my Speaker volume cranked way up in comparison. I just loaded these drivers lastnight and I will continue to give my feedback as I use them more.

Thanks for all the hard work over the years and I hope you feel better soon!

LOL I just noticed I joined almost 9 years ago and this is my first post! That's too funny!

QB

Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
  17. Dicehunter

Dicehunter Member

Hope you get better soon dude :)

18. Cosmichaos

Found out i had to run CMD and "copy PAX\amd64\ct_oal.dll C:\Windows\System32" because it was missing after installation on a WIn7 x64. Only i386 version of the file was copied to SysWOW64. You should run a bat-script that does that or some.

Reinstalaltion of OpenAL had no effect.

P.S.: Turns out just copying via windows explorer doesn't work since it treats SysWOW64 (holding 32bit files) and System32 (holding 64bit files) as a same folder, so was not copying to System32... but to SysWow64, while showing system32, there was still no file, but ask me to overwrite. That way i had to copy the i386 to SysWow64 again for making sure it's correct bit-version and not mess around. Totally confusing... so don't try that with explorer. Extract Pax to C:\ go CMD type cd C:\PAX\amd64, then type copy ct_oal.dll c:\Windows\System32 and you are fine. You can instantly verify if x86/x64 devices are properly created with ALCapsViewer and delete the PAX-folder if all ok.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
  19. Robert McClelland

Might be one final driver test setting maxtrix at 52% :). I will get done some time today muss sleep :).

20. Cosmichaos

I hope you feeling better. Im so excited for the update, cant wait any longer :D

BTW: Years have passed and i see threads in here from 2009 or 2010 were people ask you, if you see any chance in fixing the high CPU-usage problems when plugging in a Microphone.

The problem still persits. Creative still did not fixed it. My Realtek HD Audio has no Problems with activated and plugged in Microphone.... it consumes 0% audiodg.exe usage with all effects... what is wrong with the Creative FlexiJack?? Is noone able to fix this over decades??? Please respond onto this, what is your opinion.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013