PAX PCI Audigy All-OS-Driver V1.05

Discussion in 'PAX Drivers' started by Robert McClelland, Sep 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgment

bgment New Member

No problem, it's our job to point out problems ;)

2. BigBodZod

BigBodZod Member

Windows 7 Driver Pack follow-up, Part Deux:

I've switched over to my Windows XP Pro, x64-bit Edition install on this same machine with both the Audigy 2 Platinum and the Realtek onboard codec drivers installed.

For the Audigy 2 card, I'm using the latest Creative Labs driver package and will see if my drop outs occur, if not after a couple more days then I will install this current PAX drivers and see if this occurs again.

If that all works then I'm going to say that there is something wrong with the Creative Labs Core Drivers under Windows 7....

I was hoping not to have to upgrade again, but I have been looking at the latest X-Fi Titanium series along with the Asus Xonar cards :D

3. Terence52

Terence52 New Member

bro i think your card might be faulty
    my audigy worked on my 790gx chipset

anyway thks for the drivers
    can hear a diff in my song :D

4. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Thanks I'm going be releasing set soon I forget put couple = 1 in new tweaks I added my bad. I'm still learning as I go on.

5. BigBodZod

BigBodZod Member

Perhaps so, but here is the strange part, so far everything is working with the latest driver packs from Creative Labs running under Windows XP Pro, x64-bit Edition...Same machine as I dual-boot with Windows 7.....

If all goes well into tomorrow or the next day then I will install these latest PAX drivers and test some more...

However, it could still be a card issue, remember this was an older card I had lying in a box with the I/O Drive for a year or two, I replaced it a long time ago, and probably due to intermittent sound issues I was having with the card....

However, I have to wait on this new card for awhile....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.