PAX PCI XFI All-OS-Driver V1.30 A (Driver Only)Link fix now enjoy

Discussion in 'PAX Drivers' started by Robert McClelland, Oct 4, 2009.

1. johncsc

johncsc New Member

Hello
    Robert i have some probs. I install windows 7 yesterday and i install 1.30 drivers for x-fi extreme gamer .

1rst problem is that i heaer some strange crack sounds when iam in windows without have something to play behind and in random times.

2nd when i go to playback devices i have this msg
    " Windows have detected that audio enchancements for the following device are causing problems : speakers (creative sb x-fi)
    Do you want to disable driver enchancementsfor this device? "

Dont know what to do and why i have this error. I dont see the sounds have problems in the games or in the windows even with this msg. If there is any solution i would like to know :)

Tnx robert

2. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Hi John welcome Ya wierd. I do get once while in win 7 it may be just win 7 creative going lease new drivers et soon anyway because going be official windows 7 out Thursday thats what I'm hoping for.

3. Walle

Walle New Member

AW: Re: PAX PCI XFI All-OS-Driver V1.30 A (Driver Only)Link fix now enjoy

Hy i know this Probleme , to fix it , install an older Driver go to Windows/System32 for 64bit Systems /SysWOW64 make a copy of "Ctxfihlp" and "CTxfispi" uninstall older Drivers , install the new one , make restart , go to Secure mode , overwrite this 2 Files with this older ones and it should to work .:sleep:

4. Robert McClelland

Walle upload that to megaupload in english no one can understand that stuff. lol. Yes this know issue also you need defrag your reg too.

5. spikasoft

spikasoft New Member

SB0460 Xtreme Music(OEM from Dell Desktop) not working even on a fresh install Windows 7 64bit RTM Build 7600 and Vista Sp2 64bit... it always detected as Creative X-Fi Audio Processor (WDM) :sigh:

PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0005&SUBSYS_00201102&REV_00
    PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0005&SUBSYS_00201102
    PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0005&CC_040100
    PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0005&CC_0401

6. Robert McClelland

Hi your card is support try another pci slot if not you may have buy new xfi card.

7. Doctor Jellybean

Doctor Jellybean New Member

Code:
    The document name you requested (/drivers/PAX PCI XFI All-OS-Driver V1.30A.exe V1.30A.exe) could not be found on this server. However, we found documents with names similar to the one you requested.Available documents: 

[LIST]
    [*][URL="http://dl.technewshw.com/drivers/PAX%20PCI%20XFI%20All-OS-Driver%20V1.05.7z"]/drivers/PAX PCI XFI All-OS-Driver V1.05.7z[/URL] (common basename)
    [*][URL="http://dl.technewshw.com/drivers/PAX%20PCI%20XFI%20All-OS-Driver%20V1.05.exe"]/drivers/PAX PCI XFI All-OS-Driver V1.05.exe[/URL] (common basename)
    [*][URL="http://dl.technewshw.com/drivers/PAX%20PCI%20XFI%20All-OS-Driver%20V1.10.7z"]/drivers/PAX PCI XFI All-OS-Driver V1.10.7z[/URL] (common basename)
    [*][URL="http://dl.technewshw.com/drivers/PAX%20PCI%20XFI%20All-OS-Driver%20V1.15%20A.7z"]/drivers/PAX PCI XFI All-OS-Driver V1.15 A.7z[/URL] (common basename)
    [*][URL="http://dl.technewshw.com/drivers/PAX%20PCI%20XFI%20All-OS-Driver%20V1.20%20A.7z"]/drivers/PAX PCI XFI All-OS-Driver V1.20 A.7z[/URL] (common basename)
    [*][URL="http://dl.technewshw.com/drivers/PAX%20PCI%20XFI%20All-OS-Driver%20V1.25%20A.7z"]/drivers/PAX PCI XFI All-OS-Driver V1.25 A.7z[/URL] (common basename)
    [*][URL="http://dl.technewshw.com/drivers/PAX%20PCI%20XFI%20All-OS-Driver%20V1.30A.7z"]/drivers/PAX PCI XFI All-OS-Driver V1.30A.7z[/URL] (common basename)
    [*][URL="http://dl.technewshw.com/drivers/PAX%20PCI%20XFI%20All-OS-Driver%20V1.30A.exe"]/drivers/PAX PCI XFI All-OS-Driver V1.30A.exe[/URL] (common basename)
    [/LIST]
     Please consider informing the owner of the [URL="http://www.driverheaven.net/youp-pax-drivers/190477-pax-pci-xfi-all-os-driver-v1-30-driver-only-link-fix-now-enjoy.html"]referring page[/URL] about the broken link.

8. Robert McClelland

Please used opera if you having trouble downloading it. I have no issue my self.

9. Doctor Jellybean

Doctor Jellybean New Member

I did download it and used Firefox :)

Waiting for next release to include volume control panel :)

10. Robert McClelland

ya might be hard mate more house searching in morning and I get see my Nephew for Wed thew Friday next week:). I won't be hotel suite durning those days would see. Rest drivers might have wait to I get new home :).

11. evenmore

evenmore New Member

Hi,
    I've got the same problem. My soundcard: x-fi extreme music uaa; my os: windows 7 ultimate oem
    Tried 4 hours to get it work but now I'm not able to go on.
    Could you please precicise your words for me. I don't know how I can make it work.

I uninstalled High Definition Audio from Device Manager, then I used "Driver Cleaner Pro" to remove earlier Creative drivers (couldn't remove any windows drivers). Then I used "Registry TuneUp" to remove, what was scanned and did a reboot of my pc. I was not able to deactivate my soundcard, because it wasn't anymore in the Device Manager nor could I do in my BIOS.
    When I reboot, windows always installes its own driver (High Definition Audio), I tried hard to prevent it but didn't succeed.
    When i try to install your driver i get the same error as spikasoft (same picture).

Could you please help me and tell me which entries in the registry i should remove? And which drivers sould I remove with the "Driver Cleaner"?

Thanks.

Greetings.

12. magwork

magwork New Member

AW: PAX PCI XFI All-OS-Driver V1.30 A (Driver Only)Link fix now enjoy

To prevent windows from installing its own drivers over the internet do the following:

1. press windows-key+break-key
    2. click on "advanced system settings"
    3. go to "Hardware"-tab
    4. click on "windows update driver settings" (i think it's called like that, in german it's "geräteinstallationseinstellungen")
    5. click on "Never check for drivers when I connect a device"

13. evenmore

evenmore New Member

Thanks, but the problem is that the drivers are already on the pc. when i rename them, windows just create them new...

the settings you mean, are only for windows drivers from the internet.

14. evenmore

evenmore New Member

Could someone help me? Please

:confused: :confused: :confused:

15. Robert McClelland

16. evenmore

evenmore New Member

The problem is, there's no difference wether I disable my soundcard and deinstal the earlier drivers or wether I don't disable the soundcard and deinstal the drivers then.When I reboot, windows always instals its own drivers.

Furthermore I can't disable my soundcard in my BIOS. So what should I do?? Any hint, how I can prevent windows from installing its own drivers?

Greetings.

17. magwork

magwork New Member

Did use you "driver cleaner pro" or "driver sweeper" ?

18. Robert McClelland

Re: AW: Re: PAX PCI XFI All-OS-Driver V1.30 A (Driver Only)Link fix now enjoy

How long ago you formated sounds like you need to do it again your reg way mess up I think. Did you check errors on your hard drive with 5 one not 3 one?

19. evenmore

evenmore New Member

driver cleaner pro. is it the wrong one?

that's hard to understand, but i try to answer on what i understood:
    there is no error on my hard drive i think, because everything is fine on win-xp. hard drive is new (2 weeks old).

which tool should i use for the registry cleanup? and how can i prevent win-7 from installing its own drivers?

Greetings.

20. magwork

magwork New Member

No, I just wanted to say that I recommend using tools like Driver cleaner pro or driver sweeper.
    Personally, I use both of them together for better results.

To clean registry and other stuff I use "ccleaner" (yes, two "c")

When updating drivers, don't give windows a path to search for. Instead let windows list devices and click on medium/volume and browse to your driver directory.