PAX_SBZ_CD_L13_1_00_28_2015V1.15

Discussion in 'PAX Download - Z/ZX/ZXR' started by Robert McClelland, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

2. Juunishinshou

Juunishinshou New Member

Allow me to be the first to try your great work, Robert!

Update: After installing I notice my musics are becoming lively and love the bass improvement! Good work, Robert!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
    Robert McClelland likes this.
  3. LoccOtHaN

LoccOtHaN Ne01

THX I will test it :D

4. Robert McClelland

Opps I posted it twice haha lol

5. aas88keyz

aas88keyz New Member

Darn. Did this as a clean install after removing pax tweaks, then uninstalling PAX_SBZ_CD_L13_1_00_28_2015V1.10 which was working for me, and cleaned up the left overs with DriverSweeper. I installed the stock drivers and installed these recent drivers PAX_SBZ_CD_L13_1_00_28_2015V1.15 successfully and got sound with a lot of crackling. I then tried to do the same thing reverting back to the PAX_SBZ_CD_L13_1_00_28_2015V1.10 and failed because it said it couldn't find the file to install from. Finally, I was successful going back to the PAX_SBZ_CD_L13_1_00_24_2014_V1.25 with no errors and no crackling. Was there something I did wrong?

6. Robert McClelland

You have to installed official version that why then my set if not you get that cracking. Because of audio controller needs be installed with official version. Because setup doesn't work with main exe driver of my sets this why you need go threw have disk of my driver.

7. aas88keyz

aas88keyz New Member

1. I deleted PAX tweaks
    2. I uninstalled drivers down to windows default driver
    3. Used "Driver Sweeper" software to clear all remenants of creative drivers
    4. Installed original Creative drivers (SBZ_CD_L13_1_00_22)
    5. Manually installed newest PAX drivers (PAX_SBZ_CD_L13_1_00_28_2015V1.15) through device manager's "have disk" option after rebooting pc with no driver restrictions.
    6. Installed all "extra programs" included with *.exe files in the "PAX_SBZ_CD_L13_1_00_28_2015V1.15\Audio\extras\Audio\Setup" folder.
    7.Testing revealed crackling.

Repeated steps 1-6 with "PAX_SBZ_CD_L13_1_00_24_2014_V1.25". Drivers and software installed successfully. No crackling.

Did I miss anything else?

Not being snide or sarcastic even though it sounds like I am. I just really don't know at this point.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  8. Zelemhan77

Zelemhan77 New Member

Hi, Robert! I am from Russia and I want to thank you for your work. For a year I use your driver and just enjoy quality sound. Thanks again and hope for new improvements. But a year ago, I wanted to change the sound card)))

9. Robert McClelland

Same link it be fine. Sometime I double posted updated same link so you know old link was updated.

10. Icetrack

Icetrack Guest

At first I want to say that I really like the bass improvement(s). Second thing is that I have a little problem with microphone usage in teamspeak. My friends keep telling me that the first few seconds they hear when I talk to them are way to loud. After that its ok. Any suggestions how to fix this?

I tried out two different microphones but its the same problem with both of them. That problem appeared first when I installed this new version. Everything was fine with the one I used before. Actually I don't know which one it was.

11. Robert McClelland

Make you you have what u hear turn on that why it's doing that

12. Icetrack

Icetrack Guest

I went to the control panel/sound. "What you here" is ready - not deactivated. Do I have to set it as the default device? Setting Teamspeak to what you here would transmit all the sounds I here but my voice. So its the only thing I could imagine you mean. Am I right?

EDIT: Forget about it. I uninstalled the driver and deleted all tweaks and will use the standard driver from now on. Btw.: Would be much more professional if you would provide a working uninstaller. Deleting all the ini files in system32 and SysWoW64 by hand took a lot of time.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015
  13. Robert McClelland

There is a bat file for the tweaks to delete them but it needs be updated and I'm not a programer on it. It was made someone else I have no idea how updated the ini and inf on it

14. Akus1993

Akus1993 New Member

Hi Robert, i have a question... your modifications are good even for Headphones? :O

15. Robert McClelland

Yes match your Hz with your headphones with headphones.ini

16. LoccOtHaN

LoccOtHaN Ne01

Install from Original SB-Z CD :) always help -> if you dont have it i will upload it on my Cloud MEGA :D

17. The Legendary

The Legendary New Member

Where can I find this headphones.ini file?

18. Robert McClelland

In the driver folder I been using v1.05 set people said bass is more stronger in that set then this I be using that set for windows 10 drivers once they come out. and commons folder you much copy the updated ini in each section there.

19. Warboy

Warboy New Member

So I decided to try this on Windows 10, Bass Crossover doesn't work. Is this due to customizations from you or is it because of Windows 10?

[My X-Fi Titanium Fatality died =/]

20. Robert McClelland

Did you installed official set then mine with driver sign disable? I have yet installed on windows 10 my self. Going do full clean later tomorrow.