Pentagon 911 video

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by OnDborder, May 16, 2006.

1. Pompey

Pompey New Member

Theres only one thing I can say to those who believe this conspiracy theory:

Did you know the word "gullible" is not in the dictionary?

2. Calliers

Calliers Side hustle: Mayor of Kenja Staff Member

Maybe it's a big fat paper plane! :D

3. OnDborder

OnDborder New Member

Then I am to come to the conclusion that you all that believe hani hanjour flew/landed that airliner into the Pentagon..
    I never claimed it wasn't jet that smashed into the Pentagon. I'm going on what you all claim, that it was an airliner. Just taking it to another level of questioning.
    A "terrorist" that couldn't "adequately" fly a Cesna, could do the most difficult part of flying, landing. Not just on a runway but over freeways, between buildings, over light poles, etc..
    Simply amazing!! What talent.. I didn't realize it could be sooo easy..A couple of flying lessons and he could fly to the degree, or higher, of some pilots that have years of training.. Sign me up for the big bucks..

Either that, or you all must believe that his hands and feet were guided by his great allah..
    Which is it?

4. Sandok

Sandok New Member

Allah :p :rofl:

5. Nacht

Nacht ein Krieger

What are you talking about? Flying between buildings?

And what exactly is so hard about flying OVER highways and lightpoles...thats kind of the point of flying. The plane was already in the air, all he had to do was grab the yoke and push forward.

And by the way, sarcasm has its place...but it's not appropriate (IMO) in a serious conversation about such issues.

6. Sandok

Sandok New Member

What are you talking about? If it was that easy everyone wouldn't have to millions of hours of flight training... Oh come on, you REALLY think it's that easy to fly a plane? :eek:

And Nacht, sarcasm is a way of getting a message across...

7. Nacht

Nacht ein Krieger

Nobody logs millions of hours of flight training. I realize you're using overstatement in this case to help prove your point, so I'll ignore it. The simple fact is, the man did have some flight training. True, he didn't get high marks from his instructors, but I doubt it takes alot of skill to run a plane into the ground.

My point is, it's not like the guy was performing acrobatics in a passenger liner. Nothing he did while flying was extraordinary.

In his use of sarcasm, he is attempting to straw-man his opponents' argument. This is inappropriate in a debate. It adds nothing new to the conversation.

8. Sandok

Sandok New Member

Into the ground no, into a building? YES... I was over exagerating as usual but come on, before pilotes can fly commercial planes they need LOTS of hours in the air to qualify. A boeing isn't as easy to fly as a cesna.

Let me make it easier for you: Cesna = Ford Focus 1.1l
    Boeing = Bugatti Veyron

There is a DIFFERENCE in power and handling... You can't jump from one to the other... My point is that he's jumping from one easy thing to a completely differente level. Come on, even you oh mighty Night who disagrees with Sandok must realize this?!

And if you really dislike his sarcasm soo much, why don't you PM him or an admin or something? Honestly, it lightens up the debate...

9. Nacht

Nacht ein Krieger

I think a better comparison would be
    Boeing = Touring Bus
    haha

I bet it handles like a pregnant cow.

My point is simply this; There is already a wealth of information pointing to him as the pilot, and that it was a 757 that hit the pentagon. Way more proof than can be debunked in a 1.5hr "loose change" video. If this conspiracy had any kind of hard evidence, you can bet your ass that the major networks would be all over it.

10. Sandok

Sandok New Member

Are you crazy? To talk about a conspiracy is never even allowed... That's just taboo!

11. OldBuzzard

OldBuzzard DH's oldest Geek

I see the you too know nothing about aircraft. Nacht was a lot closer with TOUR BUS.

The ONLY time the B757 is all that much 'harder' to fly is during takeoffs and landings.

I AM a pilot, and know and have talked to a lot of the 'Heavy Iron' guys, and none of THEM are all that suprised that the guy hit the Pentagon. In fact, a couple that I know that also fly sailplanes at the same field I do say that it's harder to do co-ordinated flight in a sailplane than in a B757.

Doesn't it seem strange that the ALPA hasn't come forward to claim that it wasn't possible? If anyone would know it would be them. They damned sure know a lot more about the subject than some clown whose closest contact with a B757 has been with his nose pushed up against the concourse window.

The guy did it, wether you want to believe it or not.

Talk about conspiracy is not taboo here, but dammit, this thing has been beat to death time after time after time, and de-bunked over and over. Isn't it about time that you people gave it a rest????

12. Sandok

Sandok New Member

If it was debunked, I'd guess nobody would talk about it... Guess not...

And if the ALPA hasn't come forward, many others have but nobody pays heed :(

13. BWX

BWX get out and ride

That's not totally true.... I have taken the controls of a few small bi-planes quite a number of times and have even taken the controls during a take-off. I have made many turns and simple maneuvers. It is very easy.. It is MUCH easier in a real airplane than on any flight sim.. Also I am sure the guys probably practiced on PC flight sims... it is very easy to fly an airplane.. NOT easy to land.. but easy to point in a direction and crash if you wanted.

last time I went up..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's not that hard to fly a plane!

14. SFOSOK

SFOSOK 939 Goin Strong

The hole in the pentagon was simple just that, a hole with no marks for wings. It looked more like a missle had hit it than an airplane.

15. mike2h

mike2h New Member

would one of you comnspiray types PLEASE tell me were the plane & passengers are at? until somebody addreses that issue - intelligently- the rest of this discussion is meaningless.

16. Sandok

Sandok New Member

Again, I report you to my last posted link...

17. mike2h

mike2h New Member

you are kidding right?

18. Sandok

Sandok New Member

:rofl: Hey don't worry, I don't believe that the plane was whatever either... That's fishy so in that sense, the conspiracy doesn't stand.

But the hole in the pentagon doesn't either...

Who cares?

19. BWX

BWX get out and ride

Where did the jet and all the people go then?

20. The_Neon_Cowboy

The_Neon_Cowboy Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 30, 2006